RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

The best player on the team is coming in.

Matt McGloin
This guy said all of us Carr supporters don't know anything about football.
tbh I've never come across anybody online or in real life as simultaneously clueless and vocal with their opinions at the same time as @AJIIIpLATINum

I'm sorry but after a few years of reading his opinions on both the Raiders and futbol futbol, it's impossible to take almost anything he types seriously.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

The best player on the team is coming in.

Matt McGloin

This guy said all of us Carr supporters don't know anything about football.

tbh I've never come across anybody online or in real life as simultaneously clueless and vocal with their opinions at the same time as @AJIIIpLATINum

I'm sorry but after a few years of reading his opinions on both the Raiders and futbol futbol, it's impossible to take almost anything he types seriously. :lol:  

When I worked for Raider Image I dealt with plenty of dudes like him, mostly large 40 year old couch coaches who love to act like they have all the answers and put down anyone that believes in someone they don't. Carry themselves like they're head scouts and everything :lol:
Notice how he didn't say **** for 2 weeks and thought he could slide back in here and talk ****, then his guy looks like *** and he's out again :lol:

Its all good.we took an l today

Glad i found this thread though where i can talk with raider faithful on nt

Our roster is underwhelming altogether. Vets that were written off and unproven young talent. Expected more but the harsh reality is settling in. Thought the vets would have a fire lit under their *** and get it the young guys in check but they're here for the $ I guess.

Agreed with you man on everything gave these guys until week 4 and nothing still. :smh: Tuck playing ok but Woodley I haven't noticed him on the field. When we got the 49ers DB's I really didn't expect them to be the starters. :stoneface: . Today was first time that it hit me we wont get any good FA's. :smh: Gotta build through the draft and hope they hit on almost all of them because no big name is coming here. Get Allen all the way out of here and shake things up.

Last edited:
What does this guy see m McGloin? :lol:

The guy owns a bruce Gradkowski jersey, his opinion is trash

Last edited:
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
There it is. RT @APtcollins: My sources tell me that @RAIDERS HC Dennis Allen is fired and an announcement could come as soon as Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom