RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Come on now :lol: @ that deleted tweet

But apparently Schefter has been sitting on info concerning the future after Allen :nerd:

Last edited:
Reggie is 50/50 right now I bet. I thought I read that Mark said it would take a meltdown for Reggie to be shipped out too, and I think we just about have that on our hands.

Whoever is the best offensive tackle. Penne and Barnes in heated battles every week for worst OT in the game.

Dennis Allen got fired. Tough break.. Raiders have no talent

You shouldn't speak on things you know nothing about.

O Line is still a huge issue and needs to be addressed, but the defense is total *** and I think we need another big playmaker on that side. There's so many ways you can go for our pick. Cooper from Bama, Gurley, WIlliams from USC, it goes on. We're at best player available once again, outside of QB and OLB.

Yeah I like Leonard Williams too.
I wouldn't be happy about taking a skill position with our first pick. Let's build the lines, we passed on Star and Sheldon Richardson for DJ. Let's not make that same mistake.

We do need a safety tho.

We need a coach that's going to light a fire under their *****. God I would love to have David Shaw and I'm sure he doesn't want this job :lol: I can't say I blame him

I mean, who really does want this job that isn't wet behind the ears? We've been a coaching black hole since Gruden left. A great vet has to be intrigued by the challenge of turning this franchise around or we gotta score on hiring a newbie that just kills it out the gate.

When Reggie got here we were denied so many coordinators. :smh: If we didn't hire Allen we would have got Philbin and we would still be in this same mess. :x

Last edited:

That DJ pick was so ******* stupid in hindsight. Probably could've got him in the 3rd.
He hasn't played since the Eagles game last year.
mean.gif

Not ready to label him a bust just yet.
He may still turn out to be a player but at that time a corner wasn't doing nothing for this team.

Back
Top Bottom