RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

We gotta stop being cheap with head coaches. If Reggie stays he need to bring a big name and pay top dollar. The same applies to the coaching staff.  As for the 1st  pick. We should trade back and look for a kings random. If MM is the top player in the draft.  Other wise trade back and draft Williams  DT(USC), Gregory DE(NEB), Green-Beckem  WR(OKLA).

The coaching carousel man. 
mean.gif

Just waiting for the news at this point. I just bought a Raider Nation Banner for my office here in SF too..:smh: IDC. Flame suit on office.

Just waiting for the news at this point. I just bought a Raider Nation Banner for my office here in SF too..
mean.gif
IDC. Flame suit on office.
Bruhhhh. I work in Palo Alto with nothin but Niner fans around me. Got my Raider Logo as the desktop on my phone, and everytime I pull that mugga out I feel like I gotta defend myself by taking personal shots at people 
laugh.gif
 The worst is the fake Niner fans, post Singletary days...every fan pre-Harbaugh knows the struggle 
frown.gif

Regarding big time Free Agents...it's going to take a big time Coach to bring those Free Agents in. I'm talking Gruden (wishful thinking), Bill Cowher (even more wishful thinking), or a Dungy (never ever going to happen).

For those even thinking about Hue coming back, I don't see that happening neither. Not with RM at the realm, at least...

Bruhhhh. I work in Palo Alto with nothin but Niner fans around me. Got my Raider Logo as the desktop on my phone, and everytime I pull that mugga out I feel like I gotta defend myself by taking personal shots at people :lol:  The worst is the fake Niner fans, post Singletary days...every fan pre-Harbaugh knows the struggle :frown:

Regarding big time Free Agents...it's going to take a big time Coach to bring those Free Agents in. I'm talking Gruden (wishful thinking), Bill Cowher (even more wishful thinking), or a Dungy (never ever going to happen).

For those even thinking about Hue coming back, I don't see that happening neither. Not with RM at the realm, at least...

:smh:

:lol: |I

I forgot all about DJ Hayden, I didn't like that pick from the very start. Dude can't even hold Stanford Routt's jockstrap at this point :smh:

Shocked Dennis Allen isn't fired yet smh. At the same tm I'm glad it's bye wk won't be disappointed Sunday

They're calling **** plays for DMC they're treating him like he's MJD. Darren can't see holes you send him outside to be explosive in space.

According to Over The Cap they have us at $56 mil in cap space. Once again having the most cap space.  

Hopefully we can have in place a staff that can take advantage of the players it's given to make good use of that cap space.

In spite of Reggie's mistakes, I do like how he's made our cap space work. We are flexible year in, year out.

You can add another 8mil once Schuab get cut. You can add Woodley (4.3mil) and Smith (4mil). All three should get cut. None of them have contributed or made a difference to the team. With little to no dead money. That should free up another 16mil.

Last edited:
Should be interesting who they name interim. Not that it will effect the wins/loses much but at least try to teach these rookies some football.

Back
Top Bottom