RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Dennis was a good guy but he just wasn't a good HC goodluck to him. As for the franchise I have no idea what's going to happen. :smh:

I remember it was rumored that Ray Anderson (former NFL executive vice president of football operations) was being considered for a position with us as president. Instead he went to become ASU's AD.

...the ****, man.

Can't wait to see what Alameda has to say tomorrow. Reggie will be forced to answer the tough questions.
I think Reggie's status rally depends on what type of coach is willing to come here. If Mark is able to convince someone with some clout to take the reigns i'd have to imagine he would let them have some say on who the GM is, kind of like what Andy Reid got in KC. He might even let them take over control of football operations depending on who it is.

Can't wait to see what Alameda has to say tomorrow. Reggie will be forced to answer the tough questions.

I think Reggie's status rally depends on what type of coach is willing to come here. If Mark is able to convince someone with some clout to take the reigns i'd have to imagine he would let them have some say on who the GM is, kind of like what Andy Reid got in KC. He might even let them take over control of football operations depending on who it is.

That's certainly something that we wouldn't learn a thing about until after the season ends. If Reggie comes out aggressive with a plan then I think there's something left for him with us. If it's Mark doing most of the talking and Reggie is offering platitudes then I think the writing is on the wall concerning Reggie's stay with us.

There are no quick fixes. Raiders are undesirable with a terrible stadium and poor outlook for a new one in the near future. Even if the Davis family sold what would it take to see real change? Two year? Three?

The entire culture needs to shift away from Al Davis. I am far from an ideologue but I can see what trying to cling onto Al Davis' image has done to this franchise. Be rid of his impression and find the right way to build a franchise, through cooperation and a savvy braintrust.

That's certainly something that we wouldn't learn a thing about until after the season ends. If Reggie comes out aggressive with a plan then I think there's something left for him with us. If it's Mark doing most of the talking and Reggie is offering platitudes then I think the writing is on the wall concerning Reggie's stay with us.
I think Reggie can talk his way into another year. I'm just not sure what coach would takeover this situation. If you're a first year head coach coming out of college you're certainly not taking this job. Probably going to be a retread.

There are no quick fixes. Raiders are undesirable with a terrible stadium and poor outlook for a new one in the near future. Even if the Davis family sold what would it take to see real change? Two year? Three?

The entire culture needs to shift away from Al Davis. I am far from an ideologue but I can see what trying to cling onto Al Davis' image has done to this franchise. Be rid of his impression and find the right way to build a franchise, through cooperation and a savvy braintrust.
I know all you guys live in the area but I think the best thing for the Raiders is to move.

Back
Top Bottom