Raising Cane's: The chicken finger version of In-n-Out

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Zyzz

those fries and chicken rings look amazing as hell sun

Fries look good as hell? Fries are fries man.
laugh.gif
If I gotta eat fries with my meal, they must be crinkle cut or of the waffled variety. something about the crinkles just makes em better.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Zyzz

those fries and chicken rings look amazing as hell sun

Fries look good as hell? Fries are fries man.
laugh.gif
If I gotta eat fries with my meal, they must be crinkle cut or of the waffled variety. something about the crinkles just makes em better.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Theres a place in tallahassee called guthries which looks just like that stuff. Its fire
 I'm going to have to do a road trip up there

Originally Posted by miamin2

Theres a place in tallahassee called guthries which looks just like that stuff. Its fire
 I'm going to have to do a road trip up there

Y'all just now trying these? I was mad that they franchised this since it originate in Baton Rouge. Always hit that joint up after many drunk nights since it was the only place open until 3-4. Not to mention it was on the LSU campus
pimp.gif

BTW

Old Canes > New Franchise Canes

Y'all just now trying these? I was mad that they franchised this since it originate in Baton Rouge. Always hit that joint up after many drunk nights since it was the only place open until 3-4. Not to mention it was on the LSU campus
pimp.gif

BTW

Originally Posted by eashawty

sound like zaxbys is prolly better, if only zaxbys was open late it would be perfect

THIS!!!!!
when it comes to chicken spots, nothing is @+!@%$ with Zaxby's
Large Wings and Things with Hot Honey Mustard and a extra Zax sauce after blazing
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

sound like zaxbys is prolly better, if only zaxbys was open late it would be perfect

THIS!!!!!
when it comes to chicken spots, nothing is @+!@%$ with Zaxby's
Large Wings and Things with Hot Honey Mustard and a extra Zax sauce after blazing
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I'm in love with this place. First had it in Louisiana and then I realized that we had one in Lewisville here in Dallas,TX. Now God answered my prayer and they opened one 2 blocks from my house.

I hit this place up about 1 or twice a week. Especially at 2:30AM after we leave the bars and clubs.
I see that one in Lewisville every time I go to Target. I'ma have to try it next time....

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I'm in love with this place. First had it in Louisiana and then I realized that we had one in Lewisville here in Dallas,TX. Now God answered my prayer and they opened one 2 blocks from my house.

I hit this place up about 1 or twice a week. Especially at 2:30AM after we leave the bars and clubs.
I see that one in Lewisville every time I go to Target. I'ma have to try it next time....

Damn. the closest one to me is about 6 hours away. Now I kinda want to make a trip out to Vegas, just for these Chicken Fingers....

Damn. the closest one to me is about 6 hours away. Now I kinda want to make a trip out to Vegas, just for these Chicken Fingers....

Originally Posted by yungchris504

pimp.gif

BTW

this man knows ultimate hangover remedy lol

and yea the louisiana canes go hard

Originally Posted by yungchris504

pimp.gif

BTW

this man knows ultimate hangover remedy lol

and yea the louisiana canes go hard

Back
Top Bottom