Rambling gunman dead after opening fire at Florida school meeting

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Ginger no, no Ginger....no....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude was all low key....like come on ginger....come on....seriously ginger....seriously.....ginger...come on

Spoiler [+]
the ginger is named ginger
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

OH MY GOD GUYS HE SPRAY PAINTED ILLUMINATI ON THE WALL
Nah "V" for Vendetta ...but the guy in this movie dies on some clownish %!%# as well
laugh.gif

You missed the entire point.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Ginger no, no Ginger....no....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude was all low key....like come on ginger....come on....seriously ginger....seriously.....ginger...come on

Spoiler [+]
the ginger is named ginger
grin.gif

dude in the red coat halfway sold dude out. "he signed the papers, im sure"

But did buddy lick a couple shots at the floor, looks like one of em ricocheted and hit him. never seen someone let off so calm and casually, not even at a range.
im glad ginger aint get hit, she woulda went out like a mark

But did buddy lick a couple shots at the floor, looks like one of em ricocheted and hit him. never seen someone let off so calm and casually, not even at a range.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

That stupid broad, SMH

Stupid but brave.
At least she did something.
indifferent.gif
@ all the
laugh.gif
s I see in this thread.
Everyone the gunman shot at could have died but since it didn't go down like that it's all lulz.
NT makes my sick sometimes, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Spoiler [+]
jk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

That stupid broad, SMH

Stupid but brave.
At least she did something.
indifferent.gif
@ all the
laugh.gif
s I see in this thread.
Everyone the gunman shot at could have died but since it didn't go down like that it's all lulz.
NT makes my sick sometimes, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Spoiler [+]
jk
laugh.gif

I'm more mad at Ginger for the fact she just fell to the ground when she realized her Aunt Esther attack wasn't going to work. You've already committed to the fact you're bout that life, you can't just quit. She's very lucky that dude did not want to harm any women or children.

I'm more mad at Ginger for the fact she just fell to the ground when she realized her Aunt Esther attack wasn't going to work. You've already committed to the fact you're bout that life, you can't just quit. She's very lucky that dude did not want to harm any women or children.

laugh.gif
 at Ginger trying to play hero.  I'll give her an A for effort but an E for execution, at least she tried to do something.  Aint no way dude missed all the board members at that close range, if he had real bullets that part of the story aint adding up. 

laugh.gif
 at Ginger trying to play hero.  I'll give her an A for effort but an E for execution, at least she tried to do something.  Aint no way dude missed all the board members at that close range, if he had real bullets that part of the story aint adding up. 

Originally Posted by FEETure

i noticed that, too.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FEETure

i noticed that, too.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"My guys were lined up like ducks in a pond," Ginger Littleton told TODAY. "So I could either walk away and try to live with myself because I knew something bad was going to happen, or I could try to defend, delay, somehow or other divert, hoping that the cavalry would come soon.

"My guys had three-ring binders and pencils to protect themselves, so I whacked him with the purse, hoping I could get him to drop the gun. Obviously that didn't work. I did not have a Plan B."

I don't care how she looked doing it, or if the plan worked or not...Ginger gets MAJOR props for even attempting to thwart the shooter. She's got more fortitude than most people out there...

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"My guys were lined up like ducks in a pond," Ginger Littleton told TODAY. "So I could either walk away and try to live with myself because I knew something bad was going to happen, or I could try to defend, delay, somehow or other divert, hoping that the cavalry would come soon.

"My guys had three-ring binders and pencils to protect themselves, so I whacked him with the purse, hoping I could get him to drop the gun. Obviously that didn't work. I did not have a Plan B."

I don't care how she looked doing it, or if the plan worked or not...Ginger gets MAJOR props for even attempting to thwart the shooter. She's got more fortitude than most people out there...

Back
Top Bottom