Random things you used to be scared of as a kid...

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

nw18x24-boris-sheriffs-sign.gif

Neigborhood Watch Sign

Yup.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

did not like this show
courage-group-3.jpg

i second that....

what had me goin was THE SIMPSONS TREE HOUSE HORROR V:

"NO TV AND BEER MAKE HOMER CRAZY"...

that kinda spooked me... but the NIGHTMARE CAFETERIA bit... when they were eating the kids and throwing them in the blender...

i swear to god that still makes me feel funny in the stomach... to this day, and i'm 20 years old....
frown.gif

i dont wanna play anymore...

Clown pictures.. I feel you Pmighty, I can't do more than glance at them to this day.

Chuckee used to have me shook to as a little boy, not the doll Chuckee from Chuckee Cheese's lol...

Childhood was full of traumatic stories:

At about 5 years old we went to a parade that had a man dressed as Uncle Sam, walking on stilts, he had to have been 10+ feettall. I never saw an Uncle Sam before, so I asked my parents who he was. They told me "he comes into your house in the middle of the night and stealsall of your money." (I had alot of sleepless nights looking at the door, thinking this 10+ foot man in striped pants was gonna come in rob us.

Another story: One day this woman went food shopping and brought in a bottle of soda. She took out some meat to defrost and left itin the sink next to where she had sat the bottle. She wakes up the next morning to see the meat had wrapped itself around the bottle of soda as if it werealive. (You could imagine what this did to my early eating habits..almost Vegan..almost)

You can't tell me these ghost stories and this theme song never scared you as a kid�

one of my boys told me the funniest story ever about how he was traumatized when he was little.
so one day hes playing with a chicken and next thing you know his pops grabs the chicken and beheads it, blood splurts on his face and he started crying, eversince then he doesnt eat chicken
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

one of my boys told me the funniest story ever about how he was traumatized when he was little.
so one day hes playing with a chicken and next thing you know his pops grabs the chicken and beheads it, blood splurts on his face and he started crying, ever since then he doesnt eat chicken
laugh.gif
dang im eating chicken rite now too
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ChipTheeFiasco

Slappy..
ohwell.gif

I remember when Goosebumps were big books even though I was kind of old reading them but this one in particular was actually pretty scary.

Clowns
I saw the killer clowns from outer space when i was like 8, freaked me out. In fact, i was at Knotts scary farm and went through the clown maze a lil shook.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SSgochin

Clowns
I saw the killer clowns from outer space when i was like 8, freaked me out. In fact, i was at Knotts scary farm and went through the clown maze a lil shook.
laugh.gif

mad.gif
I was afraid of popcorn and toilet seats for a while after watching thatmovie. Gotta find a DVD of this classic ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom