Random thoughts thread. Post some.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i dont know how to articulate this.. but-

you know how like pixels and stuff on the computer can form to actually look like things, images and what have you... and we can manipulate things on a computer to work... just like right now, as i am typing this sentence. i (an outside force) am pressing a key to make these things happen, to make this sentence form.

what if life is really like that. like some virtual reality. i d k. if someone gets what i am saying then please put it into a coherent sentence.

no #%@! i've always wondered if there was another universe with another me that does the opposite of everything i do and how my life over there is...

If zombies came to life, it would be nothing like the movies because most people, or at least the right people, have seen the movies and know what not to do.At least that's how I see it.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i dont know how to articulate this.. but-

you know how like pixels and stuff on the computer can form to actually look like things, images and what have you... and we can manipulate things on a computer to work... just like right now, as i am typing this sentence. i (an outside force) am pressing a key to make these things happen, to make this sentence form.

what if life is really like that. like some virtual reality. i d k. if someone gets what i am saying then please put it into a coherent sentence.
no #%@! i've always wondered if there was another universe with another me that does the opposite of everything i do and how my life over there is...
Truthfully, I don't see any reason why either or these aren't possible.

I think of weird scenarios like that too. Because the universe is infinite not only because its expanding but for the simple fact that we can just be atoms inan even larger organism. Like, how there are probably universes in my eye crusts and the span of that universe derives from the time I was asleep to when Iwoke up and rubbed it out my eyes.

This is a pretty broad statement but i think its true.
Anything is possible. Literally...ANYTHING is possible.

Theres too much we dont know for something not to be impossible. And we will never know everything,

What was considered impossible back in the old days is realty now.
Itll be the same for the future.

Ppl back then wouldnt believe you can take and object talk through it and someone thousands of miles away can talk back and hear through the same object.
A light bulb? To them impossible.
The internet? Who would even think of that.

Thats why without a doubt i believe things like going invisible, teleportation and all that is possible. We just dont know enough yet.
Hell ive even read something that said theres a way to make humans not age. Meaning never die of age.

What if everything we know as truth is a distorted and inaccurate version of reality!
like same universe just history and "scientific fact " and everything else people
cling to as reality is not the truth.

If I bought a pair of Super shades would I be able to afford to put a prescription in them?

If I don't do my reading in college will I be okay like in high school?

Jehlers02 wrote:

Thats why without a doubt i believe things like going invisible, teleportation and all that is possible. We just dont know enough yet.
Hell ive even read something that said theres a way to make humans not age. Meaning never die of age.
Well, technically couldn't you make a suit that takes pictures of whats behind you and project it to thefront of the suit?

In New Zealand, there was a story where Scientists teleported a spoon from one spot to another, but I could bewrong.

The Gov't would never allow that to happen. They already trippin on Population Control.

296g4yc.jpg

Regarding invisibility, I read an article online somewhere that was about scientists working on an invisibility cloak using crystals or something. I'm suresomeone can find it on Google if they feel like searching.

what if there was another universe out there with that is you, but that is living the life that we have always wanted

on movie car scenes..what would happen if you just jumped/stole a car or something like they do in the movies, preceded to a car chase, only to find out thecar was about to run out of gas? how come that never happens

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Jehlers02 wrote:

In New Zealand, there was a story where Scientists teleported a spoon from one spot to another, but I could be wrong.

Hey man, New Zealander checking in... Where did you hear that from? I haven't heard anything along those lines... But I wouldn't put itpast us, we're pretty smart down here.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Jehlers02 wrote:

Well, technically couldn't you make a suit that takes pictures of whats behind you and project it to the front of the suit?

In New Zealand, there was a story where Scientists teleported a spoon from one spot to another, but I could be wrong.

The Gov't would never allow that to happen. They already trippin on Population Control.

Im not saying the Govt. would allow it to happen. Obviously everyone cant live for ever. People need to die.
The simple fact that it could be possible and we are on to something that could make us live for ever is amazing.

If we live long enough, to be smart enough, to expand the human race out side of the Earth to other planets or Galaxies.
Then it could be possibly done. Basically you chose when u wanna die. Unless you dont get murdered or get in a car accident n what not.

Back
Top Bottom