Randy Moss Retires

What offers do yall know about? His agent has BEEN pumping that 93 octane for the past couple of weeks about how the "old" randy moss will be back/freakish shape/etc, but no one can name one team that showed interest in him.

*edit....after digging around, I saw both KC and the Jets had interest but went in other directions.....I think that says more about Moss' influence on the roster and his mental make-up than his actual ability.  Maybe he resurfaces, but the fact that he's still out there speaks volumes....

Most Dangerous WR ever, 1st ballot HOF, great Career for the most part

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

1998, Thanksgiving game: Vikings @ Cowboys

I haven't seen a wide-receiver DOMINATE a game since then.

Dec. 17th, 2000, San Francisco vs. Chicago Bears. TO went HAM.
sick.gif
  20 catches for 283 yards.

pimp.gif
Was at this game, Jerry's last game as a 49er, they were double & triple teaming Rice all game so Owens went off.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What offers do yall know about? His agent has BEEN pumping that 93 octane for the past couple of weeks about how the "old" randy moss will be back/freakish shape/etc, but no one can name one team that showed interest in him.

Jets, Rams and Colts.

That's why this is such a shock to me. The Colts and Jets are contenders, why not go? Probably because he doesn't want to "T.O." it and sign 1 year deals for the next couple of years.

He has been greatly UNDER-appreciated I feel like, and I'm pretty positive he feels the same way. Totally dominates on the Pats and they refuse to resign him when he has 1 year left? I never understood it.

P.S. - I am on suicide watch.

I'm not an NFL guy but he was the ONLY person that would get me excited to watch a game.

Appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY!

*edit....after digging around, I saw both KC and the Jets had interest but went in other directions.....I think that says more about Moss' influence on the roster and his mental make-up than his actual ability.  Maybe he resurfaces, but the fact that he's still out there speaks volumes....
I think money is a factor too. It seems that teams want to give him a 1 year, low salary contract but that's not what he's looking for. I guess I can see it from both point of views though. 
Anyways, I know this probably won't happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing him on the eagles. I still think he's got enough speed to where him & Vick could do damage on the long ball (even though thats what D-Jax is for). 

I hope he stays retired so the NFL & certain people can appreciate him for what he is... a great great football player

How is it in todays NFL that Cedric Benson gets the same 3 mil (i know incentives) as a person who just got out of doing a 2 year bid... How is it that one of the greatest recievers, someone whose name is used to signify how badly you got MOSSED doesn't get signed before Plaxico?

Now I'm not a hater, lets get it. But damn.... How everyone rushed for Plaxico's services after doing 2 years in a %%%%#+@ cell compared to someone who plays year in year out, no injuries & constantly puts #'s up...

Sure he has an attitude problem, but its not like dude was "aging" or even have legal issues I mean its not like he was arrested.. SMH

NFL rather suck off who they want to suck off then give respect to a player like that. *rant done*

I just left work early to get the exact same "R" tattoo on my bicep that he has.

He was like a father to me. I can't go on without him.

I'm going to create him every year on Madden until the day that I die.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I just left work early to get the exact same "R" tattoo on my bicep that he has.

bd736b0b671aa9127da1806e0e3bc34c0ebfb817_r.gif

Jets, Rams and Colts.

That's why this is such a shock to me. The Colts and Jets are contenders, why not go? Probably because he doesn't want to "T.O." it and sign 1 year deals for the next couple of years.

He has been greatly UNDER-appreciated I feel like, and I'm pretty positive he feels the same way. Totally dominates on the Pats and they refuse to resign him when he has 1 year left? I never understood it.

IncarceratedBob....

Reminds me of Iverson's situation...Hope he doesn't hang it up just yet

I always thought JRain was ElijahDukes.....but I guess he is Ben Roethlisberger.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jets, Rams and Colts.

smh him and peyton would have been awesome wayne on the left moss on the right smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

bd736b0b671aa9127da1806e0e3bc34c0ebfb817_r.gif

laugh.gif

But check this out :

@michaelombardi Michael Lombardi
The sad thing about Randy Moss's career is that he played on a 16-0 team and a 15-1 team and has no ring....

Wow
ohwell.gif

Enjoy the HOF, his rookie year with the Vikings is still something I will never forget an doubt I see again

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

@michaelombardi Michael Lombardi
The sad thing about Randy Moss's career is that he played on a 16-0 team and a 15-1 team and has no ring....

Wow
ohwell.gif

The sad thing about Randy Moss's career is that he could have been unquestionably the greatest WR to ever play, but his work ethic, poor attitude and his tendency to quit on his team will ALWAYS prevent him from being that.  (and you guys have no idea how difficult it is to say this as a Niner fan)

Back
Top Bottom