Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I will tell you this,

I got some Drake fans on my timeline...

Drake gonna be just fine. The amount of deflecting....

Screenshot_20240620_075104_Facebook.jpg

And they really running with that bot narrative....

It’ll be interesting to see how Drake is perceived after this. He should be cooked but he’s talented and the machine still messes with him

He could either pivot to movies which would be smart or do the album with sexy Redd
Gotta give the folks the dance/techno and world music…His rep in rap took a major hit, ppl ain’t taking yo seriously right now everybody laughing at him he BBL Drizzy :lol:

He still got a different machine Kendrick will never have behind him. Thats no slight to Kendrick but Drake can go Hollywood tomorrow and be one of the biggest actors out. That button is there to be pushed. He’s done the espys and SNL. At this point it doesn’t make sense for him to rap

His ego can't handle leaving hip hop. His fans, his crew and other rappers they all created this corny monster. It's like Drake now has a new identity. He's a tough guy/mob boss/trapper/driller/goat in their minds. It's like we didn't see him living in a white Jewish neighborhood. We didn't see him with that uglass no shape afro until he was 21.

And he's not good enough to be a legit actor. You still need the talent. As popular as the Rock is his movies bomb when he's the leading guy. I don't even know what type of movies Drake would do. Romantic comedies?

Only person Drake could bring out is bun.

Gen z only knows 1 UGK song and 0 solo bun songs

It’s only 2 areas right now that could do what Kendrick did last night and that’s LA and ATL …Nothing but current/recent artists and hits, and Dre for the old school to bridge the gap…Houston and other places would have to bring out more older cats than current, it would still be live but different

It’ll be interesting to see how Drake is perceived after this. He should be cooked but he’s talented and the machine still messes with him

He could either pivot to movies which would be smart or do the album with sexy Redd

his most recent track with redd flopped. he has to stay doing pop songs for the next year or so to build his popularity back imo

Back
Top Bottom