Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Remember you opted out, you aren't even a member of the Lakers right now

200w.gif

this. i remember meeting TDE at the game's video shoot during his Black Wallstreet era.

also this. i saw all those firework areas and was surprised we didn't see more people tripping

I swear I was expecting it to happen as well 😂 especially when the two ladies was up there dancing with Dot.

This may have been one of the greatest burials in the history of our sport @D Fly @DCAllAfrican @T0INE
Definitely the most comprehensive L/battle defeat we've ever seen :lol:

We haven't seen any battle doing it as big as this since Nas v Jay but even now you get arguments from both sides about the winner in that.

This is emphatic as it gets :lol:, last night was running up the score in the most venomous and potent way

Flex is a clown

Nobody in rap in 2024 has rapped better than what was on display on Euphoria though so what is Flex saying :lol:

NY dudes have been funny style during this whole thing.

Tossing that marketing angle at someone during an exchange with Drake of all people is also bad faith as hell, especially over some **** that was literally a decade in the making.

Dot was thinking about marketing all those years back?

Nobody in rap in 2024 has rapped better than what was on display on Euphoria though so what is Flex saying :lol:

NY dudes have been funny style during this whole thing.

Tossing that marketing angle at someone during an exchange with Drake of all people is also bad faith as hell, especially over some **** that was literally a decade in the making.

Dot was thinking about marketing all those years back?

Flex is definitely one of them NY dudes that's mad. He still hate Pac. :lol:

I never had any doubt Drake would be fine after this…after getting cooked by Pusha, he had excuses and now has been seen spending time with his son after the fact.

IDK how to recover on the pedo and colonizer chargers after the way the evidence has been presented.

Then he drops two flops after the beef. and maybe more ops than before the beef.

I legit wonder how impactful this is gonna be on Drake.

Back
Top Bottom