Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Game on IG explaining his loyalties. Drake gives his kids free tickets and everything. That's cool but you was posting his music and tryna distract by going at Ross. That's picking a side.
I can’t speak for Game. But for me, the “Black Boy Fly” verse would hold more meaning to me. That was from the heart.

I stopped watching him go on after he start discussing the things Drake has done for him. What he seems to not understand is WHY Drake is willing to do those things for him.

Doing some cleaning and came across a few movies that were packed up. Choices is underrated for a rapper movie. I remember seeing Backstage, Tupac and The Wash in theaters.

IMG_8887.jpeg

See this was everyone's assumption but he still didn't have to involve himself at all.

Going at Ross like that at that time wouldn't look like anything but picking sides.

At least he's more honest than Dipset and them who tried to play it off like they were being objective when everyone knew the jig :lol:

Honestly, this looks like a deleted scene from Malibu’s Most Wanted.

Game on IG explaining his loyalties. Drake gives his kids free tickets and everything. That's cool but you was posting his music and tryna distract by going at Ross. That's picking a side.

Goofy as hell. Should have stayed quiet and not said **** then. Missed out on history for some concert tickets.

Back
Top Bottom