Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

this blowing my mind :lol:
Career resurgence angle makes even less sense

Mr Morale had 3 Billboard top 10 singles, won rap album of the year + nominated for album of the year at the Grammys and he had the highest grossing tour by a rapper of all time off of that album tour :lol: :lol:

Flex either getting senile or is on his dipset owl brownosing ****

Not sure if posted already but here is the entire concert ripped from the stream.

Edit: looks like it got taken down

forgot who mentioned it but they said drake supposedly pissed off a lot of people in the industry by saying the Pharrell line on Family Matters , so we'll see how THAT affects his career.

comments hahahah

forgot who mentioned it but they said drake supposedly pissed off a lot of people in the industry by saying the Pharrell line on Family Matters , so we'll see how THAT affects his career.

Drake really gotta embrace the “villain” role if he pissing the whole industry off. Who beefs with Pharrell? He even wanted peace between Push/Drake (Drink Champs). Drake gotta go 0 features at this point IMO

I put nothing passed Game
You know, after thinking about it…I agree.

Game seems to be stuck in the past and still thinks he garners the love and power he once had being a west coast rapper from Compton. I can see him throwing some indirect shots. Going against a dude that’s about West Coast unity, basically trying to divide and conquer., would be suicide though.

Back
Top Bottom