Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lmao funny part is when he say some **** that ain’t negative it’s gon be... “drake prolly paid him” “of course he wouldn’t say anything bad” :rofl: :rofl:

I really feel bad for these haters man. They get they hopes up every time :smh:

He probably signed a non-disclosure anyway

right. I’m sure the terms granted him permission to go on vlad and talk about the whole ordeal :lol: I guess people forget common sense when it come to drake huh

right. I’m sure the terms granted him permission to go on vlad and talk about the whole ordeal :lol: I guess people forget common sense when it come to drake huh

Sort of like how Stormy Daniels spoke publicly before her 60 Minutes interview. Common sense, yeah you seem to have forgotten it.

Now watch this again

So he lied about how they met. And all the stuttering and stammering like he couldn't recall anything. And him not answering questions directly and not getting specific.

Lmfao. Right so when he was asking if meek wanted him to write for meek he stuttered and said no comment. Does that mean meek wanted him to write raps for him?

But the drake questions gotta mean otherwise cuz there’s a NDA :lol: right? I know it’s hard for you to use your brain over your emotions but damn

Uzi

giphy.gif

and I will make a man out of you

Lmfao. Right so when he was asking if meek wanted him to write for meek he stuttered and said no comment. Does that mean meek wanted him to write raps for him?

But the drake questions gotta mean otherwise cuz there’s a NDA :lol: right? I know it’s hard for you to use your brain over your emotions but damn

So he lied about how they met at Kroger/Publix, because he forgot.

It was the best experience of his career, but couldn't remember what songs he helped on. :rofl:

This is a fact though. 100%. Hot 107.9 Durty Boyz in ATL are slowly creeping into that lane though. Rappers know they have to come to ATL now to get poppin or for features/clubs/production etc....so they do interview promo. The media power structures are still centered in NYC/LA. That needs shift along with the culture. Or at least add personnel from other places.

Imma have to curate and get a piece of this pie :nerd: :lol:.
Durty Boyz split up ...one of em on a new station with his own show now , I was suprised

The only thing about having your own vehicle is you have to deal with the problems that occur with that.

The alliances you have to make. Who has a problem with who. Someone else being upset, because they gave their rival a vehicle to diss them.

Can you give a honest critique of their album? That's why the people who do it normally have a machine behind them(Sway, Angie, Big Boy).

Rappers are too sensitive.

It's easier said than done.

Sort of like how Stormy Daniels spoke publicly before her 60 Minutes interview. Common sense, yeah you seem to have forgotten it.

Now watch this again

So he lied about how they met. And all the stuttering and stammering like he couldn't recall anything. And him not answering questions directly and not getting specific.

aint he missing a leg now???

Back
Top Bottom