Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

When Drake's diss first came out I told my ****** in the group chat it was gonna get ugly for Drake.
Idk why he would mention Pusha's girl. Push was prolly doing the Birdman handrub as soon as he heard that line.

He a dumb ***** :lol:, he was making slave jokes and tryna kill Kanye just a couple weeks ago for wearing a MAGA hat but he cool as **** with a white Jewish kid in blackface
You were the same clown defending Kanye's butter biscuit ***.

I never made light of slavery, I posted memes mocking Ye's cornball *** comment that you defended.

And I never said anything thing Drake wearing blackface. I just ignored your comment, like I promised I would do weeks ago.

Sit you *** in a corner pa.

You were the same clown defending Kanye's butter biscuit ***.

I never made light of slavery, I posted memes mocking Ye's cornball *** comment that you defended.

And I never said anything thing Drake wearing blackface. I just ignored your comment, like I promised I would do weeks ago.

Sit you *** in a corner pa.

You was real vocal about a black man in a MAGA hat but you didn’t say a thing about feeling away about Aubrey in black face...I wonder why

Still rambling about nothing :lol:

But aye...
It is sucka **** to do. I don't care about the context

Even though he is a black dude doing that, even if he was younger, no excuse. He should have shown more social awareness than to do something that buffoonish.

**** Drake's for that, that is not artistic, it is ******* stupid, ******* disgusting.

-BTW, I write in detail to make cogent points. You should try it sometime.

Last edited:
Unless drake somehow bodies Pusha, I don't see how this will never be forgotten by rap fans. That is gonna have to be an asterisk when talking about this ***** :lol:
You forgot how pop driven his fanbase is, they dont care about none of this ****. Problem is deep down in his soul Drake wants the respect of purist, he got a taste of it from the Meek situation, he got cocky and punched WAY out of his weight class this time

USA dropped the atomic bomb on Nagasaki. Folks still suffering from radiation damage... and this man crying about 40 Shebib... :rofl::rofl:

If somebody clown one of my dead or ailing loved ones, I’m clapping back with the same energy. Ain’t no love out here mane

[/QUOTE]
So basically a bunch of canadians felt that Jim Crow wasnt funny enough and decided to make some ugly *** lime green **** and have Drake wear blackface to promote it. @osh kosh bosh come get ya peoples.

I’m tellin ya. I say it time and time again....

Them Canada ****** Different! They ain’t ordinary bruh.

It is sucka **** to do. I don't care about the context

Even though he is a black dude doing that, even if he was younger, no excuse. He should have shown more social awareness than to do something that buffoonish.

**** Drake's for that, that is not artistic, it is ****ing stupid.

-BTW, I write in detail to make cogent points. You should try it sometime.

Why did we have to ask you how you felt about the blackface **** before you gave an opinion? You was very outspoken about the MAGA hat and you was outspoken about Push dissing 40...yet we gotta pull teeth to find out you think him in blackface in “sucka ****”...you didn’t mention the **** once.

It's getting spicy in here

imnotblackimdrizzy.png

You forgot how pop driven his fanbase is, they dont care about none of this ****. Problem is deep down in his soul Drake wants the respect of purist, he got a taste of it from the Meek situation, he got cocky and punched WAY out of his weight class this time

I know that his loyal fanbase wont forget it. I'm not really talking about that. I know how they gon act

It's one thing with ghostwriting. This blackface thing should be the nail in the coffin for any respect this dude could have held at this point. Theres no way I will forget this. We can't let that **** slide. There's no way :lol:

That ending makes me think Push has more ish to say about Drake if he responds. Let’s get this battle started!!! Homie gon hack the summer jam screen and put out the video of drake getting peed on

Back
Top Bottom