Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

C27C1FF2-72F4-4CD3-9FC2-445F0A8BEB93.jpeg

I know that his loyal fanbase wont forget it. I'm not really talking about that. I know how they gon act

It's one thing with ghostwriting. This blackface thing should be the nail in the coffin for any respect this dude could have held at this point. Theres no way I will forget this. We can't let that **** slide. There's no way :lol:

That and the ER video has be looking at him different

It seems like he has morphs in to what he wants to be.

He seems to be the Mystique for rap. Not just musically and the waves he steals but overall.

SMH, cats really telling in here? I got banned from this thread for a week before for someone telling on me. Y'all soft.

Bruh really said that ****? I got family in canada and they'd never fix their lips to say some nonsense like that. Drake just different.

“I always had friends from all different backgrounds, all different walks of life, we all get along,” Drake told the radio host. “I never really notice color, religion. We don’t live like that. There’s not that much segregation in Canada, especially in Toronto. It’s a cultural mosaic. You don’t ever develop hate.”

http://atlantablackstar.com/2017/02/21/drake-says-grammy-wins-rap-categories-make-feel-alienated/

Ain't know RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and @the 7th mile had previous beef. I stayed outta that Kanye thread. :lol:

Calm down fellas.
:rofl:A real diss record just puts that, what do the kids call it now a days? ENERGY, yeah thats it, leaves an infectious energy that got everybody feeling aggressive :nthat:. Reminds of the first time I heard the Siegel diss towards Kiss. I was ready to scrap for no ******* reason :nthat:

Gifante tagging wavez for back up, the nom whatever dude acting like it’s stuff we already knew, rusty being the nt race police but turned the other cheek when he seen drake doing worse than ye now the other dude who nobody really cares about tagging the feds, drake gang done had enough... it’s been fun y’all

That and the ER video has be looking at him different

It seems like he has morphs in to what he wants to be.

He seems to be the Mystique for rap. Not just musically and the waves he steals but overall.

I legit feel bad for Aubrey. He really never wanted problems :lol:

This is inescapable :lol:

Back
Top Bottom