Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

All y’all with jobs/careers on this message board are probably employed by companies with racists history. And use daily products created by companies... with racist pasts...

Heck, look at the NFL, look at Donald Sterling. If y’all saying Pusha is turning the cheek about Kanye, then the majority of you guys are doing the same. (Unless you’re self employed).

Everything has just come full circle right now. Just continue with your daily livelihoods and move forward.

Drake will be fine because his crowd is his “crowd”. Push gone continue being a legend because he was already that. He just enlightened the PC rap culture (Ironically, rap was never meant to be PC). I don’t see how people call themselves rap fans, but want a PC, “let’s be nice and friendly” approach. Rap was never meant for that. Rap is about crushing your competition! Pusha is putting all these “new” rap fans on notice that, this genre ain’t meant to be friendly! I love it!
:lol: :lol: Da ****

Don’t quote me bruh. Me and your kind ain’t the same. Keep playing your emo Drake chunes.
Don’t quote me bruh. Me and your kind ain’t the same. Keep playing your emo Drake chunes.

k

And you are right, I am not like you, thankfully.

Black panther leader Fred Hampton died at 21... Drake did blackface at 20 because of his alleged “naivety and seeking acceptance into Hollywood”

Again, it ain’t about age... it’s about either wanting to be accepted by the powers that be, or not giving a damn. Drake made his play a long time ago.

I hate when people use age as an excuse. Some dudes just ain’t leaders. They’re followers. That’s what Drake is

I ain’t got no horse in this race bruh. Some of y’all be sounding nonsensical though. To much contradicting be taking place...

5485552-mjlaughingreverse.gif

Yep, he brought this on himself too.

The second he claimed his issue we're more than rap, that he was questionig Drake morals, then that opens the door for people to check his morals too.

You can't play in the mud and ride a high horse at the same time Push.

Bro Pusha was on a song where his brother once said "i seen fiends pay for their fix when they kids didn't eat, & with that in mind i still didn't quit... that's how i know that i ain't ****"

Pusha & his brother have been open books, His damn manager is serving 33 years. He ain't out here to be on his moral high ground he's made it clear his entire career. Drake on the other hand has his entire rollout On being the nicest in rap. He was literally creating tear jerk videos with charity in it, & then did a song uplifting women & through every popping black chick in it.

Then the Sambo pictures comes out & he's SUDDENLY putting on for specifically black artist & making that drastic of a statement? The same guy who is now arguably the biggest star in music & during his rise he ain't said a peep about the struggle for black artist in entertainment? The fans could try & spin this all they want but it looks silly

Back
Top Bottom