Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's ugly in that thread, the excuses and pleas. Hahahahahaha

Chatty Patty with all these interviews

You work for a white supremacist but you're worried about black issues

N's literally believe everything Pusha says

No man should be having these convos with other men

That thread is pathetic

About to watch Star talk about this beef, this should be funny.
Oh ****.

Thanks b; totally forgot about the savage gawd.

Going to YouTube right now :lol:

ASAP Rocky couldn’t be happier that the Pusha/Drake beef made people forget about how crappy his album is. It’s almost like it never came out.

Yeah that’s what I saying yesterday lol

I was on twitter and you could just see the dislike forming in real-time and then Duppy freestyle dropped and dudes just forgot about it :lol:

I'm still laughing at Drake starting that BS with "I know everybody is enjoying the circus..."

Basically saying

"stop laughing at me

sadcam.png
"

Was this a circus when the world did the same to Meek? :lol:

I'm pretty much done with Drake and Kanye. Just too much **** boy behavior and both of their music has been wack to me for years now.

yeah i wonder if drake regrets all the **** with meek.
i know he was feeling himself back then and laughing and reposting ****. son is mad quiet now.

Revisited rocky over the holiday weekend / roadtrip and i rock with it .

It’s in the rotation.

Anybody listen to black thought yet?

Never really listened to him much but bout to give it a spin

yeah i wonder if drake regrets all the **** with meek.
i know he was feeling himself back then and laughing and reposting ****. son is mad quiet now.

It's funny how Drake is getting hurt by the same things he tried to start, like the whole 24 hours thing and memes.

He was feeling himself.

Be humble - Kendrick

It's funny to see Pusha T to do a press run on it.

People say this same exact thing about Yeezus :lol:

People like it

It's not the typical rap album, so it's not going to appeal to everyone.

People like it

It's not the typical rap album, so it's not going to appeal to everyone.

Yeah I was just ******* with you, I’ve def seen people out there feeling it too

I think with any divisive album like this how you view that person and their intentions plays a big part in how you feel about it ultimately

I think it has some really good ideas and moments I just don’t really feel how it all came together

It's funny to see Pusha T to do a press run on it.

That’s the one sentiment I agree on with dudes in the Drake thread. Son is all over the country doing more press for the content on the diss track than he did for the album. Because we can, for the most part, agree that a lot of the talking points in Story are unproven thus far. Whether that’ll change is to be seen. Call a spade a spade; that’s gossiping and chatty patty adjace. Say what you will, but that’s definitely looking funny in the light.

Last edited:
Friday Hot takes:

Kanye dropped a really good album that will be downplayed by misinformed people not liking him anymore

Pusha's diss made me lose interest in Drake's album

Does anybody really care about Nas in 2018? He might be the most hyped up rapper of all time if we really think about his career...

Why are Dudes acting as if Press runs don't exist, Dude did about three major interviews about the album when it droped & leading up to it... he's continued the press run & is currently entangled in a beef with one of the biggest rappers in the world...... what did you think they are gonna speak about.

I think Push said he didn’t wanna do a long press run like that beforehand because of all the Ye questions and ****

Before the diss he was being asked mostly about Kanye, now he's being asked mostly about the diss. I don't have an issue with either. Everyone knows he can rap, everyone knows the album is good or great. Of course people are going to ask about the diss and Kanye. Pusha ain't a big artist that is gonna sell 500K as a solo artist. This is the first time you've seen Aubrey get humiliated publicly. The mainstream ignored that Budden diss which was FIRE.

Man call it what it is. If it were someone y’all didn’t like, there would be madd criticism about dude going state to state to say the same chatty ****. :lol:

45 mins to and hour and a half interviews where 80% of it is breaking down gossip (the alleged baby, the alleged baby moms, the alleged deadbeat dad stuff), 15% blackface discussion, and 5% “Daytona out now go cop that.”

Come on brehs. Call a spade a spade.

Why are Dudes acting as if Press runs don't exist, Dude did about three major interviews about the album when it droped & leading up to it... he's continued the press run & is currently entangled in a beef with one of the biggest rappers in the world...... what did you think they are gonna speak about.

This is the most talked about thing in Hip Hop currently and _'s think Pusha ain't gon get asked and talked about it. :lol:

Pusha don't give a ****.

Man call it what it is. If it were someone y’all didn’t like, there would be madd criticism about dude going state to state to say the same chatty ****. :lol:

45 mins to and hour and a half interviews where 80% of it is breaking down gossip (the alleged baby, the alleged baby moms, the alleged deadbeat dad stuff), 15% blackface discussion, and 5% “Daytona out now go cop that.”

Come on brehs. Call a spade a spade.

50 did the same thing. Nas did the same. TIP did the same.

This is hip hop beef, what chu mean? :lol:

Friday Hot takes:

Kanye dropped a really good album that will be downplayed by misinformed people not liking him anymore

Pusha's diss made me lose interest in Drake's album

Does anybody really care about Nas in 2018? He might be the most hyped up rapper of all time if we really think about his career...
I’ll never know about the Kanye album because I’m not listening to it. F him.

I think Push said he didn’t wanna do a long press run like that beforehand because of all the Ye questions and ****

So dodge the press run the week your album’s dropping when they’re talking about your potna doing funny style ****, but make it a point to hit the major markets the week after to talk about alleged stuff? Yeah. That’s ill.

This is the first time you've seen Aubrey get humiliated publicly. The mainstream ignored that Budden diss which was FIRE.

Agreed. I’m loving the beef aspect of it. We’re getting some great hip hop moments right now on wax. But I just can’t help but to notice how Push has been moving this week. Like fam, just rap. F all the extra stuff. That’s the same thing we asking of Aubrey, isn’t it?

Back
Top Bottom