Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bro Pusha was on a song where his brother once said "i seen fiends pay for their fix when they kids didn't eat, & with that in mind i still didn't quit... that's how i know that i ain't ****"

Pusha & his brother have been open books, His damn manager is serving 33 years. He ain't out here to be on his moral high ground he's made it clear his entire career. Drake on the other hand has his entire rollout On being the nicest in rap. He was literally creating tear jerk videos with charity in it, & then did a song uplifting women & through every popping black chick in it.

Then the Sambo pictures comes out & he's SUDDENLY putting on for specifically black artist & making that drastic of a statement? The same guy who is now arguably the biggest star in music & during his rise he ain't said a peep about the struggle for black artist in entertainment? The fans could try & spin this all they want but it looks silly

Just a year ago at 30 years old he said this

"I never really notice color, religion, we don't live like that. There's really not that much segregation in Canada, and especially in Toronto, it's like a cultural mosaic. And I know I've said that time and time again, but it truly is, it's made up of so many beautiful people from beautiful places and you get to actually learn and you don't ever develop hate. You know, the first time I really experienced it, was when I got famous and went to America and people would challenge me, like I don't understand how it works or like "you're Canadian, you'll never understand, like the Black American struggle, or you'll never under…"

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/artic...s-discusses-racism-and-relives-meek-mill-beef

Now we posed to be believe that at 20 he was speaking up about racism. :lol:

Going through all that old Clipse ****, Malice was repenting in damn near every one of his verses if you were listening. It’s wild listening now to how well he projected his guilt.

That's what made the Clipse great. Malice would always talk about the up and downs of that life.

I ain't coming at 'cha quote, unquote famous rapper
Who turn positive, try to tell ya how to live
But this information I must pass to the homies
If hustling is a must be Sosa, not Tony
We can all shine, I want your wrist lit like mine
Neck and ears, I want it lit like mine
Foreign cars, stick shift, 6 gears like mine
Anything that keep mama from crying, visiting
You from behind that glass, while you away, sentencing
Cuz the judge is saying "Life" like it ain't someone's life

First that weak *** statement and now he calling around offering 100K for dirt. Didn't think it could get any worse for Aubrey but somehow it has.
Man.

16B5425C-8749-4747-9294-840AFDCDDC68.jpeg

that **** was somfunny because we were just talking about the diss track when the jimmy kimmel pusha ad cmae on

On a scale of drake to dj Khalid what kinda father do u have?

It's ugly in that thread, the excuses and pleas. Hahahahahaha

Chatty Patty with all these interviews

You work for a white supremacist but you're worried about black issues

N's literally believe everything Pusha says

No man should be having these convos with other men

That thread is pathetic

About to watch Star talk about this beef, this should be funny.

Back
Top Bottom