Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

There’s a joke to be made about ballerifive being upset about the video for I’m Upset. Someone hurry up and make it. :lol:

Taking bets that Wavez gonna return to the thread within the hour.

I didn’t even know it was a video, my phone showed that as a picture. Thought son was just announcing the album was dropping June 29. I didn’t even hit play.

He wore black face

He doesn’t write his own lyrics

He got beat up on wax and couldn’t respond and then ran away and started reporting pics of him in black face

What happened to this kid? I thought this song was hard as ****, Remix was crazy

Somebody gonna answer my mother****in question

Cassie Steele briefly followed me on Instagram last year.

Screenshot_20170617-101756.png

Man, I never watched the show so I quickly video googled her name hoping she was a star given her name.

I ain't even watch all of the I'm Upset cuz the song turned me off.

Meh. Song’s been dope to me since I first heard it. Not rollin’ with the hate it’s getting.

I watched Degrassi when I was younger also. Definitely one of the better Drake videos in my book. :smokin

Two of my boys from college used to always talk about their rap group, they were twins. They were kinda silly so I never really cared to check for their stuff. I stumbled across this a few years ago and was legit blown away by how smooth it was. It's got that old school atl chill vibe to it. If you liked po folks by nappy roots, you'll probably like this. Idk the dude on the first verse but he's nice too.

Back
Top Bottom