Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Well she certainly caught a mean one for it

Screen-Shot-2018-06-16-at-10.51.22-AM.png

That could totally be advanced makeup like they be doing in Movies and **** tho :lol:

I found it odd she didn't wash the dried blood off her face to record and release pics.

It's like she wanted everyone to know just how hurt she was instead of doing the normal thing. She was at home with police and friends/family coming to interview and check on her. She should have gone to the hospital to check on Rich. But you keep the dried blood on your face? Why?

Well she certainly caught a mean one for it

Screen-Shot-2018-06-16-at-10.51.22-AM.png

That could totally be advanced makeup like they be doing in Movies and **** tho :lol:
That’s looks like a completely legitimate injury.

But let’s pretend they took 300k work of cash and jewls and she’s getting a nice cut y’all don’t think she’d or a lot of people would trade a black eye for 50, 75 or 100k ?:lol:

That’s an easy trade off.

Last edited:
When you rap about what you rap about, better make sure you not food out here. Glad he cool Just glad Rich The Kid on his way back to irrelevance

That’s looks like a completely legitimate injury.

But if let’s pretend they took 300k work of cash and jewls and she’s getting a nice cut y’all don’t think she’d or a lot of people would trade a black eye for 50, 75 or 100k ?:lol:

That’s an easy trade off.

Maybe the average person.

For a person who's earning potential is based around how they look...that's a risky move.

Rap about as in "flossing". Not necessarily tough guy ****.

Drake got set up and robbed in the same manner...just didn't get hands put on him.

Oh ok.

Every rapper has probrobly been tried at one point or another.

Sounds like Rich tried to be Superman and fight everybody. Luckily he didn’t get shot.

I found it odd she didn't wash the dried blood off her face to record and release pics.

It's like she wanted everyone to know just how hurt she was instead of doing the normal thing. She was at home with police and friends/family coming to interview and check on her. She should have gone to the hospital to check on Rich. But you keep the dried blood on your face? Why?

Thick thighs but she full of surprises
I swear this ***** is Shady

Nah Rich def got some "I got the choppa" bars :lol:

Yeah you got a point. The ***** made a song called "Plug Walk". He playing with the lifestyle.

Obviously anybody can get got but when you play with certain themes in your rap character...somebody is going to try you.

Personally when I first read the story I thought to myself "Of COURSE Rich the Kid got set up and robbed by an IG model". He fits the exact mold of person that things like that happen to :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom