Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think the point is that we out here killing ourselves when we have very clear common enemies for very valid reasons.

Like nawghtyhare nawghtyhare said though, crabs.:smh:
I get the sentiment but the reality is ppl kill their own and who they are around, its just easier...no matter what race or cutlure it is...the cats that killed xxtentacion probly wouldnt eem know where or when to get at Zimmerman if they wanted to

Again...part of the entertainment process. All that those articles of alleged "shootings" do is add to his "clout".

Once I seen them *****s skate off several situations like Barclays incident and other one where dude was on camera w/ the strap...I knew it was something else going on w/ Hernandez. That ***** got a get out of jail free card from someone. He might REALLY be Hip-Hop police
They busting off in Times Square at Keef when he's very visibly beefing with son, and three weeks later the NYPD wants to whisper to us that he's under investigation. Okay.:lol:

Too much incriminating actions for a ***** not to be incriminated.:lol:

In Too Deep, Donnie Brasco, Deep Cover. Right in that lane. :lol: Like I been saying from jump he's a blood mascot in NY where they got all types gang units and Hip Hop police and if he don't start catching cases it's cuz he's a rat/plant.

Salt and CB4 too.
NT let’s get this Netflix money
:nerd:

I get the sentiment but the reality is ppl kill their own and who they are around, its just easier...no matter what race or cutlure it is...the cats that killed xxtentacion probly wouldnt eem know where or when to get at Zimmerman if they wanted to
I think people took the statement too literally.

The point I took, and the point I'm making when I say something like this, is that in general we kill each other when we should be pulling in the same direction. Zimmerman is just used as an example of a person/thing that is a clear enemy of our people.

It's less about George Zimmerman, and more about black and brown folks doing more to work together and lift ourselves out of the violence/poverty they dropped us in.

I don't think son is really saying 'they should have, when they decided to kill XXX, said to themselves 'maybe I should kill George Zimmerman instead.'' That's ridiculous.

Damn Ak thick as hell in that Orlando warm up throwback (pause)
dame2.png

Ak does sit up there looking husky. Like he doesn't know he's overweight. Trying to do what the young kids do with the slim fitted joggers :lol:

In Too Deep, Donnie Brasco, Deep Cover. Right in that lane. :lol: Like I been saying from jump he's a blood mascot in NY where they got all types gang units and Hip Hop police and if he don't start catching cases it's cuz he's a rat/plant.

His reaction is crazy to me. Because he didn't even seem like he's from the hood from his reaction. He should know people who have been killed. He should know the repercussions of his actions and the lifestyle he's promoting.

He seemed shook like it was a game and Halloween or something. Like he's an actor playing a part in a movie.

I think people took the statement too literally.

The point I took, and the point I'm making when I say something like this, is that in general we kill each other when we should be pulling in the same direction. Zimmerman is just used as an example of a person/thing that is a clear enemy of our people.

It's less about George Zimmerman, and more about black and brown folks doing more to work together and lift ourselves out of the violence/poverty they dropped us in.

I don't think son is really saying 'they should have, when they decided to kill XXX, said to themselves 'maybe I should kill George Zimmerman instead.'' That's ridiculous.
and this may be the reason we still where we are
folks are slow
and didnt even understand the concept of this :smh:
u shouldnt even have needed to explain this

Folks couldn’t even give it a day before it turned into a **** show.

Saw people saying “it should’ve been Wale/Russ.”

People are strange, man. :smh:

Folks couldn’t even give it a day before it turned into a **** show.

Saw people saying “it should’ve been Wale/Russ.”

People are strange, man. :smh:

LMAO the internet hatessss russ man :lol: :lol:

Part of the reason why he's ascended is because he's amassed this cult following of hate. It's strange but in a way it's working for him and making him more popular lol

Back
Top Bottom