Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

LMAO the internet hatessss russ man :lol: :lol:

Part of the reason why he's ascended is because he's amassed this cult following of hate. It's strange but in a way it's working for him and making him more popular lol

Russ is a bit unlikable tho

It took me a minute to figure out...but he's operating out of the Trump playbook as well :lol:

He knows what he's doing.

he’s gonna be gary vee by the time he’s 35.

he only gonna double down and get more smug as more (hopefully not but) of these mumble rappers die crazy random deaths.

Honestly...Wale might take off if he just says **** it and embrace every stereotype people already think he falls under.

Just go full lame and infuriate everyone...and we'll be in here talking about Wale more than we ever have.

Russ actually had a sizable cult fanbase before he started doing all that **** lol

He’s genuinely just an insufferable dude tho but I think once he saw how much attention that got he just started playing it up

Crazy how many dudes out here following different parts of that same Hopsin template :lol:

Honestly...Wale might take off if he just says **** it and embrace every stereotype people already think he falls under.

Just go full lame and infuriate everyone...and we'll be in here talking about Wale more than we ever have.

The reason people are always at him is because he’s showed that stuff like that affects him.

Y’all remember when he ran up on that announcer at a Wizards game?:rofl:

Which is a damn shame, his music and ability should be enough
The reason people are always at him is because he’s showed that stuff like that affects him.

Y’all remember when he ran up on that announcer at a Wizards game?:rofl:
I had that game in background, I swear I had no idea what was going on, then I saw the replay and dude said "Well, he's not Drake". That was so stupid, why would he expect middle aged announcers from Toronto to know who the hell he is? He does over do it sometimes but I'm all for people getting addressed for saying disrespectful ****

Yeah tech been weird for 2 decades. The difference tho is tech and hospin can rap their asses off.

These new dudes just wierd.

Yeah that was always weird to me. These dudes can actually rap so I didn’t understand why they needed so many gimmicks

Then I got grew up and realized this **** is like wrestling EVERYBODY got some type of gimmick/hook :lol:

Back
Top Bottom