Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wavycrocket wavycrocket I just hate talentless mumbling over the same damn beat every song with autotune and the vocabulary of a six year old. I can't listen to that **** and that's what you post 90% of the time.

That’s not it at all :lol:. But if that’s how you see it, I can’t help you. You’re missing out.

Then again....I’m talking to the guy who said Steph Curry wasn’t the GOAT shooter because “guys in the 90s were better”....:lol:

So lemme ease outta this convo.

lil yacht dopplegange
That’s not it at all :lol:. But if that’s how you see it, I can’t help you. You’re missing out.

Then again....I’m talking to the guy who said Steph Curry wasn’t the GOAT shooter because “guys in the 90s were better”....:lol:

People still do this? Nostalgia doesn't beat facts people. Percentages don't lie. Steph is the goat 3 point shooter.

:lol:

This is why I don't step in sports.

Who was the best shooter of the 90's? Reggie Miller? Steph Curry kills him.

He can shoot off the dribble. Can shoot off ball. Shoot while coming off screens. From 25-30 feet.

Curry is going to obliterate Ray's record.

wavycrocket wavycrocket gotta stop calling me regionally biased. I woke up playing BG Checkmate this morning. I love southern rap. I just hate talentless mumbling over the same damn beat every song with autotune and the vocabulary of a six year old. I can't listen to that **** and that's what you post 90% of the time.
90% is a stretch. I would say 70%. :lol:

That TK Kravitz and Jacquees joint Ocean need a Takeoff or Offset verse.
I saw TK put out a project, I ain't listen to it yet though.

This ****in Steph **** again? I said he is in the convo but I hate when people are so quick to label someone the greatest in the heat of the moment. People can’t just relax and give it time. When it’s all said and done will he be the greatest? Most likely but what’s the rush? I also said he was allowed to take certain shots that other players were never allowed to. Curry didn’t take those shots with Mark Jackson. Kerr started coaching and no one listens to him so he just started doing what he wanted. Different era, different rules, different coaching.

You also said Curry was a better player than LeBron, that’s much crazier.

If Steph blew both his knees and ankles out this second dude is a first ballot Hall of Famer and the greatest shooter of all time. And it’s not even a discussion.

The man pulls up from 35 off the dribble with 18 on the shot clock :lol: and that’s a good shot for him :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom