Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bruh you are probably the only one on this planet who thinks steph is better than Lebron, lebrons biggest haters wouldn't even say that dumb **** :lol:

Shieeeeeet.......I could tag at least 4 other posters who post in both here and the nba thread that don’t even Hate Bron that will tell you the same :lol:.

I’m dead *** serious :pimp: :lol:. All of it is fact. And if you know ball....you’ll come to the baseline fact that Steph is the 3rd best player in the world (at worst)....and the best player in the league (at best).

All results and him having the most impact on a basketball court and him being the guy that literally makes all his teammates better....is my confirmation. That gravity. He’s the Inverse, light skin Shaq.
Where’s the lie? **** bron, his time over, it’s KD season :smokin and lil baby tape > nas album it is what it is

upload_2018-6-25_14-41-59.jpeg

Let's ignore the fact that every ***** in every hood in America was rocking these in different flavors religiously to the point it was a NATIONWIDE ban in schools. Let's ignore the fact that he created a whole lane of rap music that *****s still emulate to this day. Let's ignore the fact that he's the first artist from the south to be LOVED in NYC hoods like he's from there. Let's ignore the amount of albums he sold and the sheer versatility of his hits during his run. Let's not compare Jeezy to no ****ing lil baby

Lil baby is going to sell shirts with a pacifier.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare move aside wavycrocket wavycrocket has took the crown. My dude must be on a rare strain right now.

I stand by my takes. None of them outrageous at all :lol:.

There’s a disconnect. Some dudes out the loop and have a hard time differentiating between a Lil Baby or Lil Pump...so they just group em in all together. These are the guys who think nba Youngboy is a mumble rapper, the Migos can’t rap or some wild, off Based perception take :lol:. So that’s what we’re dealing with here.

Also stand on Steph & KD being better players than lebron. They’ve been for 2 years now due to them maintaining their level of play since they’re back in their prime....and Brons decline (this was not his best year. Not even close). But I’ll let y’all cook.

We gonna sit here and act like teyana album ain’t harder than nas tho?.... y’all gotta let go of the old days b. Dudes I’m the barbershop tried to crucify me for saying post black album Ross catalog> camel hov

so will the race
when u finally stop duckin and dodging

Man if you don’t stop quoting me with this bs racing, like you Im runnig from you. :lol:

I told you the very first time you stated your car could walk me, I said for you to meet me. Or I’m coming to you...

Then I find out you’re in Cali. I’m in GA. I’m not about to drive to Cali for no bs flacky race, that you’re not willing to run for more that $1.5K-$2K on the table.

Unless you want to meet me in Texas, I’ll give you all the smoke and take your money.

If anything, you’re not willing to meet me...

Last edited:
Didn’t know people were tripping off Youngsta’s IG story. I never realized how many people never been to a stripper party :lol:. People playing moral police. That’s what strippers do.

I see they tried to shame Lucci. The hell he delete his IG for? :lol:. The ***** was just throwing money at a stripper party.

People wanna be ratchet, but don’t wanna be categorized as such. It baffles me bruh. I ain’t even a Youngsta fan but people be so hypocritical

Bruh you are probably the only one on this planet who thinks steph is better than Lebron, lebrons biggest haters wouldn't even say that dumb **** :lol:
It was a small group of them back in 2016 that was tryna say he's better than Lebron but they got quiet real quick. :lol: I guess they poppin out again.

Some of Y’all ***** always late to the party. Me and a few others be telling y’all what’s goin on and what’s popping out here. Y’all deny it. Call it trash. Say it won’t stick around. Say its “just cool” blah blah blah.
hen begrudgingly admit “they got a lil talent” etc etc. Rinse and repeat. #AheadOfTheCurveShawty :pimp:
That's your cousin ain't it? You his Ern. Get your 15% bruh.

wavycrocket wavycrocket gotta stop calling me regionally biased. I woke up playing BG Checkmate this morning. I love southern rap. I just hate talentless mumbling over the same damn beat every song with autotune and the vocabulary of a six year old. I can't listen to that **** and that's what you post 90% of the time.

wavycrocket wavycrocket is 27 years old, but acts 20. He from that AK school of thought :rofl:
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom