Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You haven’t answered a single question or even acknowledged that it’s legal in other states and mad countries but you want to call people names, real intelligent.

I’m done with this, this song is hard as ****. Big Sean went off and I love the sample.

**** DJ khaled

My man you just said beating the hell out of a woman is ok compared to R Kelly so yeah you sound silly. Notice I ain't defending none of these dudes actions. It's all f'ed up to me.

I said it was ok? Quote it.

Don’t lie on me to try and make sense of the **** you saying.

It's crazy that the defense of a molester is well ______ did this

Is what happen in the catholic church ok to you guys? They didn't have fire songs?

Would you use that same argument with a teacher? Well he was teacher of the year? Well it was consensual so it wasn't too bad.

I really hope some of you never have daughters, where you have to worry about her dealing with the R Kelly's of the world. Maybe then you'll want to defend young black girls and don't put music or sports above them.

We spoke about this a few weeks ago. It’s hard to take a moral high ground in rap, or r&b, or in any area of entertainment involving people.

Like my mans @P C H said, a lot of people really only care about things that directly affects them. Fact of the matter is that we sometimes turn a blind eye when we look at a person favorably.

I personally never listened to Robert like that, so it was easier to further write him off after learning that he was a pedophile.

Inversely, I grew up in a household that loved Mike Jack, so when his allegations came out, it was a tough pill to swallow. To this day I still cite the fact that some of those accusers subsequently came out and saying the allegations were fabricated.

But when you look at things objectively, everyone on the planet has the potential to be a disgusting individual. We have to stop looking at celebs like they’re exempt from that fact. Gotta accept the fact that they’re people capable of everything people are capable of. I’m not about to be out here caping for everyone.

... Except Future because that ***** made March Madness and that should count for something.

Agreed, He who created march madness can doeth no wrong

Like if you still rock with mike or r Kelly cause they make great music, that’s fine. No judgment.

But saying “well white celebrities get a pass”
C2ABA9F3-7E95-491D-B1CF-C499EDACA1C3.gif

Like if you still rock with mike or r Kelly cause they make great music, that’s fine. No judgment.

But saying “well white celebrities get a pass”
C2ABA9F3-7E95-491D-B1CF-C499EDACA1C3.gif

I’m saying it’s foul as **** he’s the face of it when it’s so common but the white celebs don’t get crucified like R Kelly does.

I also said he’s sick and ****ed up.

I also said I don’t even talk to women more than five years younger than me cause it’s weird to me. They’re mentally so childish and are hard as **** to even talk to.

I have no problem with people not wanting to listen to R Kelly, that’s fine. Don’t judge people that still listen to him and keep the same energy with other celebs cause he’s not the only one.

I’m saying it’s foul as **** he’s the face of it when it’s so common but the white celebs don’t get crucified like R Kelly does.

I also said he’s sick and ****ed up.

I also said I don’t even talk to women more than five years younger than me cause it’s weird to me. They’re mentally so childish and are hard as **** to even talk to.

I have no problem with people not wanting to listen to R Kelly, that’s fine. Don’t judge people that still listen to him and keep the same energy with other celebs cause he’s not the only one.

But white celebs do get ran through it. Louis CK getting lit up today for performing stand up. The white lady that started Me Too just lost a job cause she allegedly slept with a 17 year old and tried to pay him off.

Now of course people will give passes to who they feel like they want to give a pass. White or black.

But white celebs do get ran through it. Louis CK getting lit up today for performing stand up. The white lady that started Me Too just lost a job cause she allegedly slept with a 17 year old and tried to pay him off.

Now of course people will give passes to who they feel like they want to give a pass. White or black.

Nah, white folks just have reached their day of reckoning. They been getting away with this crap forever.

Slave masters raped hella women and children

Back
Top Bottom