Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ctg been a clown. **** is just boiling over this year. Throwing a slight to Rory when he speaks on the culture, only to turn around and say that we need the good white people to use their privilege to combat the prejudice of other bigoted whites. Like... you do a podcast with Andrew Schulz for Christ’s sake. I rock with Schulzy occasionally, but he often misses the mark in his attempts to be funny or contrary. This ***** Ctg is a walking contradiction at times, but no one has checked him on it. Damn shame.

Joe looking funny in the light for not calling Envy out. Envy said he’s cool with jokes coming his way. Trey Songz literally told that ***** to his face that he better chill before he hits up Gia. But Rory saying that Envy isn’t the best A mic is worthy of getting him banned.

He didn’t say anything when Mero asked him if he wanted to go outside.

The type of cat to bark on people he thinks he can fade, but quiet when it’s a cat who can put pause on him.

Envy a clown. And sensitive. Envy a sensitive clown.

And **** Charlamagne.

Yee a bird too, but she was right when she called all them *****s sensitive.

I hate when people talk that “keep the same energy” ****, but don’t keep that same energy. Like shut the **** up saying that, b. You’re not like that.

And I don’t even like Rory like that, but right is right and wrong is wrong.

Envy tombout how is he white and a Kappa. Envy been on that damn show talking about wanting to be a Kappa when he was in school. So Rory made it, he didn’t, now he tight.

Look at the **** *****s choose to be upset and hold grudges about.
u my ***** fa real
i really **** with u......pause

DlHKPnXU8AAOe23.jpg

DlHKPnVUwAIL8_r.jpg

DlHKPnXVAAAzFmG.jpg

DlFUZfbX0AQDdtT.jpg

DlFUZfbXcAA6seF.jpg

sza
7qCiSUb.png

she got cute toes
what happened to them freckles she had???
those was fake??? :{

Yeah ..she used to draw them on :lol: that was her awkward phase. I peep a couple girls on IG who do that...that's weird af to me.

So long as there are people willing to allow him to affix blame on everyone else but himself, he’s gonna keep up with this shtik.

Notice Hov isn’t going for that bull****.

Jay might be close done with him. He been distancing himself from Kanye since this Kardashian thing started. Now all this Trump/slavery was choice BS. :smh: :lol:

He's the complete opposite of what Jay's mindset has been. I don't think Jay wants kill him in the public so he's silently backing away.

Jay might be close done with him. He been distancing himself from Kanye since this Kardashian thing started. Now all this Trump/slavery was choice BS. :smh: :lol:

He's the complete opposite of what Jay's mindset has been. I don't think Jay wants kill him in the public so he's silently backing away.

Jay is giving scholarships and doing docs on Trayvon and Khalief and Kanye is wearing MAGA hats talking about we're all the human race and need to converse with him

I'd honestly love to hear what Jay has to say about all this since they're so close. (Or used to be ?)

I'm quite sure he has very strong opinions on it. But yeah, I doubt he'll publically speak on it. Him and Bey dont move like that.

wavycrocket wavycrocket you wilding homie. I know you’re trying to differentiate yourself in the rap game but this isn’t the answer

Can't wait for wavycrocket wavycrocket to tell me that **** is great and it's hot in Atlanta and it's song of the summer.

Imma leave this to Detroit to explain....

89721FF0-55BC-413B-BC25-B572675838C9.gif

Yea hahaha

“If you look past the twerking, dude got heat :smokin“ incoming

Man....if you don’t go on somewhere and put some lotion on your Kobe thigh tat....

Back
Top Bottom