Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

you not even employed.

1B5DC16A-CD9D-4915-A9AB-41433AFE219B.jpeg

The violence in Chicago is definitely being faked. From the police leaving bait trucks of shoes to trap kids, leaving boxes of guns on blocks.

And it's always funny to me when it comes out "Chicago had 100 murders over the weekend" street dudes don't operate like that, decide to shoot **** up over the weekend. That's some **** the police and politicians do to push a image and headlines.

Definitely. All it tells me is that the city has some major plans for Chicago within the next 5-10 years. All this media attention is to scare people to move out, displace people, drive the property value down further, etc.

Can't take that dude seriously, you never know who he'll be at any moment.

Oh nah that was me being petty, ya'll good. Fam was puffing up his chest for no reason like "report me!" like Denzel in Training Day so I was like oh word? Wild unnecessary though, my bad, just me overpunching before I had my coffee.

So you reported me. Cool. All i know is I'm not hittin report on nan ***** on internet sneaker forum. I aint got that type of time. Petty. Do you fam. I just know we built different, that's all.

Westside of Harlem is still VERY black Eastside is still predominantly Hispanic. Don't let a few blocks of gentrification fool you cause if we're gonna go by that metric black cities no longer exist at all including Atlanta. 90% of these gentrifiers are housed in pretty "low income" buildings adjacent from the projects and don't get bothered at all. These vermin are attacking every major black city in the country but we still here !
And we always gonna be here!

Back
Top Bottom