Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Never seen a ***** with a perm have hands though

Huh?

1B9542A2-9693-4487-BF69-5A98828DEDDE.jpeg

Ctg been a clown. **** is just boiling over this year. Throwing a slight to Rory when he speaks on the culture, only to turn around and say that we need the good white people to use their privilege to combat the prejudice of other bigoted whites. Like... you do a podcast with Andrew Schulz for Christ’s sake. I rock with Schulzy occasionally, but he often misses the mark in his attempts to be funny or contrary. This ***** Ctg is a walking contradiction at times, but no one has checked him on it. Damn shame.

I just don't see how he can be pro black and have Andrew Shultz as a friend. Been a long time since I've listened to their podcast but I've heard enough to know the type of racist Shultz is. One of these "I have black friends, listen to hip hop, I know some slang" MFers.

Then CTG was out here tryna save Tommy Lauren til she gave him the stiff arm and ain't do the breakfast club. Dude all over the place. :lol: :smh:

Drake and Kanye are weirdos

So he's saying Drake got upset about not appearing on a song

Purple demon emojis :lol:

He felt ambushed by Van :lol: So is he going to blame everything he does wrong on mental issues?

Black people used to be Republicans? Bloods and crips?

He's never voted in his life, but he's wearing his MAGA hat?

human race :lol: This dude can't give a complete thoughts.

He doesn't get his information from books, he gets it from the spirit :rofl:

Last edited:
Props to the Young Chris mentions. Listened to half of Network 5 and liked what I heard. Flow still fresh, and could still breakout at this point even at 35. Age really isn't a problem these days, it's freshness/newness and he has that.

Drake and Kanye are weirdos

So he's saying Drake got upset about not appearing on a song

Purple demon emojis :lol:

He felt ambushed by Van :lol: So is he going to blame everything he does wrong on mental issues?

So long as there are people willing to allow him to affix blame on everyone else but himself, he’s gonna keep up with this shtik.

Notice Hov isn’t going for that ********.

Back
Top Bottom