Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They both still smashed bloody bird
200x200px-ZC-ac29d47f_p_Dg_U3a_O.gif

I think Rich Homie label situation had him where he couldn’t release music. He’s out of that deal now so he might have a resurgence soon.

Thug just getting that karma from using RHQ buzz to get on then dissing him when he wasn’t with that *** antics thug was on.

This shoulda been a hit

How fitting he said that, as he’s directly responsible for a ton of rappers today, which isn’t a good thing. Got the rap game looking just like his dreads.

You see what your mans Royce said? :lol:

"Any No Ceilings because Wayne redefined what bars should sound like. He's [the goat emoji]. Please quote me."

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2018/09/hip-hop-share-favorite-lil-wayne-project/

I remember back in the day when wwe was in town my sister saw rikishi and a few others at a club downtown. She got all their autographs for me and I just looked at it like ok... wth I’m supposed to do with a sheet of paper with the wwe logo and signatures
Of all the random *** people to meet :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:RIP in all seriousness
:rofl:

i thought this was gonna go way left. thought u was finna say he gave your sister tha booty bomb. :lol:
I was thinking the same ****:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, remind me of when my old boss told me he saw Shawn Micheals in the cereal section of a Target once, I thought he going to end the story with sweet chin music
Pretty much. You can find people that think J Cole is boring then find people that think he's great. People that think Drake is wack then people that think he's a goat.

Wale is probably the only rapper where on the internet it's mostly hate. :lol:
You forgot Russ:rofl:although the tide may be turning due to his Suge like characteristics

Thug still does seem to find ways to surprise me. Crazy how he can still switch his flow up after all this time

Right...He needs some direction though..

Just good ol' BR trap music. :lol:

Definitely could use some direction but he got it as far as charisma/intangibles. That’s the **** you can’t teach

BR Trap got such a strong and distinct sound too, **** stands out

Only thing is those brass heavy beats gonna put some people off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom