Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Those songs talking about how he was gonna rape joints didn’t help. Think he had 2 tracks referencing the topic.

I’d imagine his team told him to get low for a bit after that. Then a couple troubles with the business side of things came in and he hasn’t been able to bounce back fully ever since.

His album was straight though.

Migos nd Future were never in competition with each other

They did have some beef if I do remember correctly

is it because I'm getting older or are these rappers and r&b artists getting lazy with samples?

Why Rich Homie did this interview i will never get dude knew he had Flex in the stash and lost his mind :lol:

you want to take a step back and do you is one thing but to go on local radio and do this

I think Rich Homie label situation had him where he couldn’t release music. He’s out of that deal now so he might have a resurgence soon.

Thug just getting that karma from using RHQ buzz to get on then dissing him when he wasn’t with that *** antics thug was on.

I think Rich Homie label situation had him where he couldn’t release music. He’s out of that deal now so he might have a resurgence soon.

Thug just getting that karma from using RHQ buzz to get on then dissing him when he wasn’t with that *** antics thug was on.
He already dropped a whole album on a different label

His sound as whole just isn't it. His son Lucci had hits and his album still flopped, Bleu, and Quando also filling his lane

Wale makes better albums than Meek and the only slight against his career is all that sensitivity ****.

Ironically enough, the amount of stock he puts into where the masses rank him is one of the reasons the masses tend to not rank him as high as they should. Wale’s biggest issue seems to be that he cares too much about the opinions of others. It’s understandable since artists are sensitive about their ****, but son od’s when people voice their disapproval for his work. The type of cat who could have a room full of people singing his praise, yet only focus his time trying to convince the one naysayer to say yay.

He seems to be turning over a new leaf as far as his approach to playing the industry game, and the music on his new releases have been dope.

I stand by what I said a few days ago.

Wale > Drake/Cole/Sean/Meek/anyone considered to be the leaders of that class except Kendrick.

****** was legit on this forum telling me Thug "replaced" Wayne back in like 2014-15... fast forward to now and Wayne sold what thug sold 15x more in his first week... & ****** who sound identical to thug are hotter than he is
giphy.gif

Rich Homie dropped a fire project this summer which was very on par with his past stuff

Back
Top Bottom