Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Didnt know it was gone be a MTV exclusive? With it co starring Yachty, this may be really trash

Saw somebody mention MGK not being of the streets but

Meh don’t care for MGK music but he is of the streets . Since I known of him around town he was less fortunate and Always on some **** .

We used to set up basketball games between a few high school players and long story short he thought something was fishy and didn’t care , was still on some ****.

MGK bout that life :lol:

Boosie finessing people out here to do a premier of their music with him on IG (3 songs) for 2 racks :lol:.

On IG Live ...

Saw somebody mention MGK not being of the streets but

Meh don’t care for MGK music but he is of the streets . Since I known of him around town he was less fortunate and Always on some **** .

We used to set up basketball games between a few high school players and long story short he thought something was fishy and didn’t care , was still on some ****.

MGK bout that life :lol:

It was I who said it. He ain’t about “our” life. Mr. Facetime scaredy cat...

Boosie better put the house on his son. Tootie can have the 13-16 yo girl lane

Boosie and Snoop post like a washed old head who don’t understand subtlety on social media :lol:

That’s my dawg...but I be dying at the dusty lil post he be putting up for Local Jokers features in them backwoods towns whenever he there :lol:.

White boy ain’t going nowhere man, look at dude page he sauceless. He look confused dancing to his own music trynna catch the rhythm.

That white boy is better than tootie :lol:

Tootie terrible :smh: :lol:. He a spitting image of Hatch too. Just think...Hatch was making this around 15 years old....

His son making this....

Silver lining (and most important part) is being able to do that for your lil one. But damn, this is terrible from any music perspective :lol:. That Lil Blurry white kid going go once a major label give Boosie nothing for him.

Jada Pinkett adapting the 12 O’clock Boyz doc into a Movie....she bet not F this one up :lol:. Meek should be ard in this....but the lil boy she got Playing Lor Pug might not cut it.

This Doc still a classic :pimp:.

this doc was good
movie gonna be trash though

Back
Top Bottom