Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I've kind of been sleeping on styles the past couple of years... but goddamn has he put out an insane amount of music & ain't miss a step yet

I've kind of been sleeping on styles the past couple of years... but goddamn has he put out an insane amount of music & ain't miss a step yet

G-Host was dope and so was the Nickel bag EP. I skipped the joint with Berner, but the collab EP with Talib last year was dope too. He also just dropped a new single today from Dime Bag, his his work ethic is crazy lol.

I Just hope when I turn 41 (like Jim Jones) I ain’t out here acting like him... at 41 years old. It’s a million uncle toming, Kanye like folks out here. If y’all getting aroused by them, y’all need to re-evaluate self

I don’t care about nan of em. As long as you don’t touch me, I got the gift of gab, too

****** still got an admiration for Kanye, so they kinda iffy about putting hands on him, when really he ain’t cause harm

But I could think of a few people either in the industry or in circles that could pull him to the side and set him straight, I can see why Jay distanced himself, though I also think Jay would be the voice of reason to Ye

This Flip The Switch song
C3FF775F-42E7-408E-93E0-7CEEE269AED8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom