Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bro its surreal he’s lightskin w good hair so he gets away with being literally any ethnicity/region.

Houston
Atlanta
Latin America
UK Roadman
UK Dancehall
Afrobeats
Toronto

When Shmurda and or Biggavell comes home...I’m ready for Drake’s equivalent to wayne’s 05-06 era of adding B after every sentence

He dropping a Arab Money type anthem by 2020, they already love this _ :lol:

5ABEA405-68B0-40C0-8F91-963277CCD5C4.jpeg

Edit: The fact that this _ Jewish makes this even funnier :lol:

Is Drake Jesus reincarnated? :nerd:

Last edited:
Who co-signed who?

Push standing next to Ye
He did already denounce him “agreeing” with Kanyes views, but nah this a bad look for someone who seems to have integriry such as Push

If blackface was a problem to him, so should the MAGA rollout yet he still right next to Kanye

Push standing next to Ye
He did already denounce him “agreeing” with Kanyes views, but nah this a bad look for someone who seems to have integriry such as Push

If blackface was a problem to him, so should the MAGA rollout yet he still right next to Kanye

People are only partially “cancellin” Kanye . ****** say they not listening to anything Kanye done , but has Daytona in their top 5 .

They hate Kanye but , they cool with pusha who stands next to him but because he got over on their most hated rapper.

Everybody just stands on their fake moral high ground when it’s convenient lol.

I’m a fan of all mentioned above by the way

People are only partially “cancellin” Kanye . *****s say they not listening to anything Kanye done but has Daytona in their top 5 .

They hate Kanye but , they cool with pusha who stands next to him but because he got over on their most hated rapper.

I've bought every Nas album and I love Teyana's album but I illegally downloaded those and I haven't bought a Kanye album since MBDTF. I never bought his shoes, they've always been hideous to me. I don't buy anything that's on his label, his own music or his clothing line. **** that pile of ****.

I do think Pusha should stand up and say something, I doubt he will cause that's his boss and this the biggest his solo career has been.

Nas seems like he's been staying away from him plus he probably drunk somewhere and don't even know but he should speak out to. For real everyone should speak out but they won't.

People are only partially “cancellin” Kanye . *****s say they not listening to anything Kanye done , but has Daytona in their top 5 .

**** Kanye

People aren’t going to like Kanye anymore and his actions are constantly putting more and more people off. Y’all Kanye fans will have to start accepting that.

I bet kanye is a genuine person with a nice heart though.

I've bought every Nas album and I love Teyana's album but I illegally downloaded those and I haven't bought a Kanye album since MBDTF. I never bought his shoes, they've always been hideous to me. I don't buy anything that's on his label, his own music or his clothing line. **** that pile of ****.

I do think Pusha should stand up and say something, I doubt he will cause that's his boss and this the biggest his solo career has been.

Nas seems like he's been staying away from him plus he probably drunk somewhere and don't even know but he should speak out to. For real everyone should speak out but they won't.
Nas is definitely drubk somewhere right now

People aren’t going to like Kanye anymore and his actions are constantly putting more and more people off. Y’all Kanye fans will have to start accepting that.

Naw I get it , cause Kanye music lately has put me off of his music cause it’s been trash more than his actions because i separate The 2.

I just hate when people try to put their selective morals on to others (not necessarily talking bout you , just in general)

I don't think so, he doesn't have a huge black fanbase. I think he's hurt his brand and fanbase some but Arabs, Asians and White don't care about this issue. They still rocking with him. I know black people that still listening to his new music. If the album fire, i'm a play it. **** THAT, I'M NOT LISTENING TO ****. **** HIM

Y’all don’t get a headache talking about Kanye, and people of his ilk?

Yes and no. It's like why give it any more attention if that's what he wants but at the same time, people need to talk about how dumb he is and how bad this is and why it's an issue. You need to kind of sway people to finally get off his ship and stop ****in with him.

Back
Top Bottom