Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hey your screen name looks familiar ... think I see you in the Kanye thread all the time :lol:

I really wish ****** would understand that if you hate a person...it's the exact same thing as loving them.

****** in the Kanye thread typing with their shirts off ain't NO DIFFERENT than the stans. If you really didn't like or wanted to cancel ****** you wouldn't give em any attention.

Example...I don't give a flying **** about Kevin Gates. And that's evident by my lack of attention given to him. If I were in here talking about how much i hated Kevin Gates at every turn...that would make me the same as a fan.

Last edited:
I don't know why this song is so damn hard. I remember seeing the video on BET and **** was just fire.

"I started selling dope back in 1986
I bought a Cadillac and put them thangs on that *****
The brains blowed out with the white leather seats
Fienders screaming for that butter cause that other **** is weak
I was only 17 had the neighborhood hooked
Had 'em stealing out they crib cause my crack taste like ribs
I'm up in the morning with the rest of these rookies
You out here selling them dimes, ***** I'm out here selling them cookies"

Push standing next to Ye
He did already denounce him “agreeing” with Kanyes views, but nah this a bad look for someone who seems to have integriry such as Push

If blackface was a problem to him, so should the MAGA rollout yet he still right next to Kanye
What else he supposed to do? Ask to be off the label?

A better question is why do you Drake fans avoid even discussing the black face pic and y'all don't even know Drake personally. Pusha has at least said in interviews him and Kanye don't agree at all with his Trump loving.

What else he supposed to do? Ask to be off the label?

A better question is why do you Drake fans avoid even discussing the black face pic and y'all don't even know Drake personally. Pusha has at least said in interviews him and Kanye don't agree at all with his Trump loving.

That blackface thing was part of some art clothing line thing, it wasn’t a mockery of black or black culture, at least it didnt seem like the intention idk

That doesn’t excuse it of course, the whole thing is tone deaf, he would get killed for it in todays day and age if he came out with that, he even had to cop that plea posting the apology note

That was the strong point in the beef, that photo, Pusha was smart to package it with the diss, IMO Duppy was bars, Adidon was more “exposing”, whatever you look for in a diss song, both of the songs had either one

That blackface thing was part of some art clothing line thing, it wasn’t a mockery of black or black culture, at least it didnt seem like the intention idk

That doesn’t excuse it of course, the whole thing is tone deaf, he would get killed for it in todays day and age if he came out with that, he even had to cop that plea posting the apology note

That was the strong point in the beef, that photo, Pusha was smart to package it with the diss, IMO Duppy was bars, Adidon was more “exposing”, whatever you look for in a diss song, both of the songs had either one
and if we REALLY wanna be real
they both dumb
they aint even beefing bout anything
they legitimately dont even have a real reason to beef
or even a true reason to not like each other

The problem is his own words contradicts that "explanation" he gave. He claims that in Canada they don't see color and he never knew about racism til Black Americans started picking on him saying he'll never understand. He all over the place. :lol:

I done said it b4 and I’m gone say it again. I miss regional rap. Nothing felt better than going to an hbcu and meeting folks from all over and I’m putting them up on all the down south music and Chicago folks puttin me up on footworkin n Detroit folks puttin me up on blade icewood n east side chedda boys. It was a good time. Them days dead tho rip

I really wish *****s would understand that if you hate a person...it's the exact same thing as loving them.

*****s in the Kanye thread typing with their shirts off ain't NO DIFFERENT than the stans. If you really didn't like or wanted to cancel *****s you wouldn't give em any attention.

Example...I don't give a flying **** about Kevin Gates. And that's evident by my lack of attention given to him. If I were in here talking about how much i hated Kevin Gates at every turn...that would make me the same as a fan.

I hear you but I’m here for all, Tom Brady, steph curry, Kevin Durant, GS Warriors, Dallas Cowboy and Kanye West slander.

Yo this _ Kanye really about to try and start a serious political career :rofl:

im betting that he gonna at least beckme a high ranking official in someone campaign if not more.

this finna b a crazy decade they say the world ending in 2030 lmao ****** finn start wilding. its gonna be like a long *** 2016-2018.

I done said it b4 and I’m gone say it again. I miss regional rap. Nothing felt better than going to an hbcu and meeting folks from all over and I’m putting them up on all the down south music and Chicago folks puttin me up on footworkin n Detroit folks puttin me up on blade icewood n east side chedda boys. It was a good time. Them days dead tho rip

savani productions (atlanta/the carolinas)
half pint filmz (texas)
dom opm nipsey etc.
all the chicago videographers like laka films elevator etc

it still def exists

it just aint no mtv bet 106 to play them all next to each other the way snoop cash money dmx etc was all next to each other

The video too classic though man :lol:.

Yo could really rap though. I went down a last mr Biggs wormhole a while back and was impressed.

I’m 100% Gucci said he was an influence. And I can hear it clearly!

whats his essential albums or projects

and if we REALLY wanna be real
they both dumb
they aint even beefing bout anything
they legitimately dont even have a real reason to beef
or even a true reason to not like each other

I disagree, I don’t think Pusha likes him for the same reasons some of us said yesterday. He’s not a rapper, he has a pop fan base, he gets away with **** most rappers aren’t allowed and etc. He’s been sending him shots for damn near ten years.

whats his essential albums or projects

And this is why I **** with you, you’re younger but always asking about music before your time and genuinely interestedly in hearing it.

And this is why I **** with you, you’re younger but always asking about music before your time and genuinely interestedly in hearing it.

appreciated

the internet a cheat code man i feel blessed to be born when i was

you can get put on to anything from any era. with the convenience of streaming too? im always tryna find new **** i dont know about

lowkey need to get up on that weekly album review thread

i woulda hated having to buy every thing i wanted to go back and rediscover

Back
Top Bottom