Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y'all buggin. 12 Play, R Kelly, R, TP2 >>>> all of Usher's CDs, not even close.

I don't know why but that Yo Gotti song my ****. Never been a fan of his but when I got that album, I played that and I Got 'Em like crazy.

Those other two songs classics. I always think about Pimp telling Paul he wanted that same exact beat, don't change a thing. Mad funny.

Glizzy a late contender for AOTY :nerd: :pimp:

73785CC4-A4ED-4266-8B24-0F140EDDF773.png

Welp randomly tuned into HBO and the LeBron tv show was on, Drake was on it and
  1. Apparently Kanye was one of the first people he revealed he had a kid too, also asked him about relationship/parenting advice. He seems to think all of those 7 song albums was a direct response to his own album dropping and Kanye was trolling him. He also feels confident Kanye told Pusha all that **** for the second record
  2. He talked to LeBron after Infrared came out and Bron wanted him to destroy Kanye/Pusha T
  3. The only thing that bothered him was the line about 40, he supposedly had a bunch a foul **** to say for a response but it made him uncomfortable as a man to put it in a song so he didnt finish it
  4. He also feels their a rules in a battle eventhough the purist dont agree with it

Welp randomly tuned into HBO and the LeBron tv show was on, Drake was on it and
  1. Apparently Kanye was one of the first people he revealed he had a kid too, also asked him about relationship/parenting advice. He seems to think all of those 7 song albums was a direct response to his own album dropping and Kanye was trolling him. He also feels confident Kanye told Pusha all that **** for the second record
  2. He talked to LeBron after Infrared came out and Bron wanted him to destroy Kanye/Pusha T
  3. The only thing that bothered him was the line about 40, he supposedly had a bunch a foul **** to say for a response but it made him uncomfortable as a man to put it in a song so he didnt finish it
  4. He also feels their a rules in a battle eventhough the purist dont agree with it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: well we know Lebron wasn't at the lunch table making the Grindin' beat

That glizzy is hard. Best drop this weekend

Is there an instrumental version? IDK who you dudes enjoy all these whiny squealing puberty flow dudes like that

For those interested the blackface **** was not brought up at all. Only things within the diss that was discussed was
  1. The ghostwriter stuff
  2. His parents being mentioned
  3. Deadbeat dad accusations
  4. 40
Not a LeBron hater at all but he came off mad corny getting a shape up while gassing Drake up. Thats his man though apparently so its fair, had the nerve to call himself a Hip-Hop historian though. :smh: To be fair they never actually said Pusha T's name (Drake did mention he had mad dirt about him too) they only called him the other guy

He said this with a straight face? :rofl:
I kind of took that as "When they go low, you stay high" or "Your better than that" type of statement. Basically your not going to get free press off my name, HOV does it so I get it. Although if that was the case you could of ignored the situation completely

Back
Top Bottom