Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I just realized Kanye pull the same finesse he pulls on Drake on the entire black community.

Famb apologized for the slavery comments, said he was out the Sunken Place, talking that leading with love talk, then as soon as he was ready to drop an album he burned all that goodwill in one go.

When it comes to Ye....

14344222.jpg

Had no problem name dropping the “other guy” wife in a freestyle but won’t say his name in the “barber shop” of all places. This **** is corny he said he was moving on, so move the **** on

Lol Drake gotta chill. The guy who made "Free Smoke" and in Duppy said "Don't know why I keep getting temperature checks when they know that my head overheats" is now copping pleas as to why he ain't drop the diss record. Not rolling. I think Drake Has / had a diss record, but when it came down to it, he didn't think the record was a KO. I believe that he knew that there was a real chance it wouldn't measure up w/what the story of adidon did.

That being said, what Kanye did was obviously trash but ye is trash who cares :lol: he's clearly been trying to get the drake sauce since 2013 if people have been paying attention, and has since either tried to be close to him (Tried to make a whole album with him) and when that didn't work because of Tidal / apple ****, he ranted about drake and then tried to take him out w/pusha and this whole situation. He clearly been jealous of Drake's position.

Man this ***** sound like a gullible female. I ain’t taking nothing he say as law. He know ****** ain’t ******* wit ye at all right now, so he wanna talk about it. U lost bro, u got killed and copping pleas about a imaginary track and now trynna get people to side with u making it seem like somebody got close and set u up :lol:. **** is sad man. Take ya L like a man and get 10x more Ws.

Man this ***** sound like a gullible female. I ain’t taking nothing he say as law. He know *****s ain’t ****ing wit ye at all right now, so he wanna talk about it. U lost bro, u got killed and copping pleas about a imaginary track and now trynna get people to side with u making it seem like somebody got close and set u up :lol:. **** is sad man. Take ya L like a man and get 10x more Ws.

Drake has no damn dignity :lol: no wonder his fans Juelz for him so much cause they can relate to being punched full on in the mouth, doing nothing about it, but talking about what they would have done at a later date.

Last edited:
I posted this in the drake thread as well,
Just watching the video a few seconds ago,

I’m by no means a fan of drake, actually hate that dude after the ghostwriting rumors,

But what Kanye did if this is true and I doubt it isn’t is grimey to a whole other level, if I have bad blood with one of my boys, and back in the day he shared personal **** with me, it’s personal and it will stay that way,

Bruh, Kanye has lost it full on if this is true, along with all his trump bs

Dude needs an intervention, ************ is losing his goddamn mind day by day

P.s i don’t mean him snitching on drake baby mama and ****,
I mean the trump bs, dude went from saying bush doesn’t care about black people to supporting the mother f who once said “ blacks shouldn’t touch my money”

Bruh ye on some ****

I posted this in the drake thread as well,
Just watching the video a few seconds ago,

I’m by no means a fan of drake, actually hate that dude after the ghostwriting rumors,

But what Kanye did if this is true and I doubt it isn’t is grimey to a whole other level, if I have bad blood with one of my boys, and back in the day he shared personal **** with me, it’s personal and it will stay that way,

Bruh, Kanye has lost it full on if this is true, along with all his trump bs

Dude needs an intervention, **********er is losing his goddamn mind day by day

P.s i don’t mean him snitching on drake baby mama and ****,
I mean the trump bs, dude went from saying bush doesn’t care about black people to supporting the mother f who once said “ blacks shouldn’t touch my money”

Bruh ye on some ****

It basically amounts to an attention seeking maga snitch aiding in exposing a hypocritical fraud

I like how Drake dodged the ghostwriting question tho :lol:. Basically said there's nothing wrong with having people write your rhymes, that's how it's supposed to be

Ye a snake man.

Pusha still won (without an asterisk) tho, the baby **** was definitely out there. We just didn’t get confirmation.

I wonder how long we will continue to get these Kanye subs. I can’t front I enjoy that part of Drizzy music, he subbing yeezy on the singles too. We need that energy.

Lol Drake had to have smashed Kim for Ye to be acting like such a broad and a snake

The beef is/was between Kanye and Drake, Push was a pawn in the whole thing, that just had the energy to do the dissing for Ye

Edit:

09419A51-CCB0-470B-895E-2D96A87DC90C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The excuses by @Lakers :lol:

and Drake not being concerned about called a dead beat :lol:

What excuses? Lol

If you look at it, it’s the people who already didnt like Drake that are magnifying the situation, somehow Ye being a broad and snake has been angled to make it look like Drake was the one that was out of line

Push somehow made ****** care about Drake being a deadbeat :lol:, why is that

**** that i dont care about all these theatrics, we all can agree all we need are more tracks, not the “he said she said”

Last edited by a moderator:
Mans pulled The Kanye card to try & get the sympathy :lol::lol:... Pusha abused him to the point he made a whole passive aggressive diss album & continued to country hop for features :smh:.

Son in here talking about the record he would have dropped :lol::lol:, & then gonna have the nerve to talk about "but Ye told him personal things" Like Homie ain't made an entire career off making songs about interactions with IG thots worldwide, ***** is pillow talker Supreme & now he wants to talk about confidentiality.

I know bammas in here hate drake. But if bammas being honest Kanye was a *** for that.

And i said Pusha won until he was on the phone on the breakfast club sounding like one of them love and hip hop broads talking about “why he ain’t tell us about the baby” :lol:

Kanye and Drake are both ****, we’ve established already. With all the disgust people currently have for Kanye, Drake is trying to piggyback off of that, attempting to repair all these strained relationships with people who were his enemies, as most of them are disgusted with Kanye too. Another calculated well played move by Drake, cause this basically takes the heat off him. Have some dignity man, you’re Juelzing just like him.

Back
Top Bottom