Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1. Aubrey was HURT, he looked and sounded like he was gonna cry when talking about the diss. He said he wanted to do more than rap at that point and he’s still gonna pay for that.

2. Kanye a snake for real if all that **** is true but I don’t know cause Joe Budden said months before the song he gotta girl pregnant and I’m sure most of the industry knew, it was all over the internet.

3. It was interesting to see Aubrey in an interview cause you never see him and he came off very fake and strategic, he looked like he was acting and trying to plan everything he was saying.

4. In the intro it showed LeBron talking about he wants a rapper to rap his biography in an album form. Aubrey jumped to it and said I’ll do it I’ll do it in full groupie mode. Then LeBron said some **** about him having writers.

1. Aubrey was HURT, he looked and sounded like he was gonna cry when talking about the diss. He said he wanted to do more than rap at that point and he’s still gonna pay for that.

2. Kanye a snake for real if all that **** is true but I don’t know cause Joe Budden said months before the song he gotta girl pregnant and I’m sure most of the industry knew, it was all over the internet.

3. It was interesting to see Aubrey in an interview cause you never see him and he came off very fake and strategic, he looked like he was acting and trying to plan everything he was saying.

4. In the intro it showed LeBron talking about he wants a rapper to rap his biography in an album form. Aubrey jumped to it and said I’ll do it I’ll do it in full groupie mode. Then LeBron said some **** about him having writers.
Yeah that **** threw me for a loop, said somebody going to punch Pusha in his face soon enough. I was shocked

Well...is IS an actor :lol: he's an expert at doing that

Mannn, Drake claiming to have dirt on Pusha but not saying anything is such a cop out :rofl:

Where was this high road Aubrey 2 years ago? >D

Dranos needs to go ahead and drop that response now that his album rollout is out the way, Pusha album really been overshadowed in interviews with the beef...you only see headlines regarding that

What personal business or dirt did drake put out about meek though? He just clowned meek with the same stuff that we all clowned him for.

Meek was the chatty patty in that whole beef, got all butthurt over Nicki and Drake not tweeting his album

Drake dropped 2 disses and kept it moving

Meek started it out the blue and tried to end drakes career

And Pusha started it too, so... :lol:

Dude thought he could beat Pusha with that Duppy track and his fans would just crown him and that's it but Pusha cut different. Drake ain't dumb, he older than me and he's a Pusha T fan he shoulda known better. He played his hand wrong, took a L and ran.

Edit:

and why the **** would you tell Kanye something you want to stay on the low? :lol: He in the Kardashian household and Kanye talks like a female at the nail shop. Drake really a goofy _.

Last edited:
I believe Drake that Ye would be on some grimy stuff, calling him out there like he wanted to work on Drake's music...but ended up using him for his own ulterior motives.

He does that with all them dudes. Why do yall think it takes so long for G.O.O.D Music artists (and associates) to drop projects ? Kanye is only worried about Kanye :lol: He's doing it with Chance right now.

I wish Drake would have dropped that track. And :rofl: at Bron wanting him to kill Ye and Push on record.

i've never seen so much *****ing and talking during a rap beef in my life.

Rap *****. **** outta here with the press releases and passive aggressive fluff about what you were about to do.

I thought it was hilarious when he said '*****s pulling gimmicks cuz they scared to rap'. Like..really? :lol:
This, I just want ****** to rap, dude had every opportunity to engage but asked J Prince to come out and end it. But here he is months later talking about what he WOULD of done or what he COULD of done with LeBron gassing him up. **** is lame

EDIT: Not wishing death on anyone but Drake swinging on Pusha T seems hilarious

Last edited:
Lebron and Drake are pretty close and so are both of their camps .

Idk why y’all would think anything would be said to make drake look bad lol, you wouldn’t put your mans out their like that.

But Bron has people in his camp that rock with pusha too lol

New pic of Ye's meeting with Trump.....

hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom