Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What does Juelzing mean? Lol

lol
D2338FB2-9E45-44FF-AE1C-5E768E036FFF.gif

What excuses? Lol

If you look at it, it’s the people who already didnt like Drake that are magnifying the situation, somehow Ye being a broad and snake has been angled to make it look like Drake was the one that was out of line

Push somehow made *****s care about Drake being a deadbeat :lol:, why is that

**** that i dont care about all these theatrics, we all can agree all we need are more tracks, not the “he said she said”
I know you love Drake but that _ is way to gullible and desperate for friends. Put any bias aside... Why would he tell Kanye something he wants to stay quite? Kanye was fresh off of going on stage and ranting about Jay (somebody he calls his big brother). If he did that to Jay what made him think Kanye was so loyal to him?

i've been concluded both of these ****** are weirdos.

let me ask a rational
question that the stans will be afraid to answer.

if we all know how strange and weird kanye is...what kind of ***** is drake...that he was THAT close enough to him that he'd allegedly confide such personal information? kanye was fresh out the psych ward and you ****** is sharing personal stories back and forth?

both the ****** are weird...very weird.

I know you love Drake but that _ is way to gullible and desperate for friends. Put any bias aside... Why would he tell Kanye something he wants to stay quite? Kanye was fresh off of going on stage and ranting about Jay (somebody he calls his big brother). If he did that to Jay what made him think Kanye was so loyal to him?

Idk why he would tell that, that was a bad move from drake

Edit: the perception of the kid thing would’ve been way different if we heard it first on March 14 (the song), Push just beat him to the punch

That doesn’t take away from pusha basing his diss off of gossip and getting ****** to care about drake being a deadbeat

Whats your stance on Kanye in this whole thing?

Edit: again I don’t look at the antics too much, just the records are all that should matter, and I still stand with Duppy being the better diss, anything beyond that is just discussions we have here

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that whole "gossiping" BS excuse. Most great rap disses have gossip in them if you wanna keep it real.

"Cause you know who, did you know what with you know who. But just keep that between me and you for now."

"Left condoms on your baby seat."

"Foxy got you hot cause you kept your face in her ****".

I could go on and on. Aubrey can't take an L and there's no other way around it.

Idk why he would tell that, that was a bad move from drake

Edit: the perception of the kid thing would’ve been way different if we heard it first on March 14 (the song), Push just beat him to the punch

That doesn’t take away from pusha basing his diss off of gossip and getting *****s to care about drake being a deadbeat

Whats your stance on Kanye in this whole thing?

Edit: again I don’t look at the antics too much, just the records are all that should matter, and I still stand with Duppy being the better diss, anything beyond that is just discussions we have here

Kanye is who he is. He been a **** boy and clown for a while. You don't trust him some info like that.

As far as "gossip". Drake opened that door. On Infered Pusha kept it at rap. Drake mentioned Pusha's wife. Drake opened himself up for a knockout and got it.

And Drake is known for the "gossip" ****. His fans was losing their minds over that "world tour, or your girls tour". :lol:

Ight I’m done discussing this :lol:

I like how Dave/Styles are moving in regards to Blessed, doing joint interviews and ****

They got a few songs that can be worked on radio if they wanted to

Kanye’s camp claiming Drake is lying. It’s funny how Drake was looking at the ceiling the entire time he was telling the Wyoming story :lol:

Huh, how so? He just released an interview last night so of course that’s the topic of discussion right now. Just like last week I had to hide from this thread cause lil baby and gunna were the main topics.

If anything recently kanye has been discussed more than drake has.

It’s the same dudes copying and pasting their opinions in this thread and the drake thread ... that’s what I meant lol

Back
Top Bottom