Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gotta agree with Joe Luv is rage 2 is not for me. I tried to catch the wave and fell off.

I like 17 tho.

Yeah it's not working like that . Before the album was out, it was just a loose single. No way by now, it would be played enough to get 100k sales. Don't try to downplay Uzi like that :lol:

All of the streams for Tour life do count towards 1st week sales though

So I think makes sense why joe budden said / thought that

Bruh Budden loves Berg; everything Berg is involved in, he claims fire/hit. :lol:

**** kills me. Berg has very little to do with most of these songs.

Funny y'all starting to see what streaming numbers are all about....

Surprised to hear Budden trash Uzi's album. He's usually scared to go that far. Him saying trash and the whole room froze and got quiet was hilarious. I'm
Happy he said it though. **** that clown and his trash music

Ak looked like he was gonna cry when Joe said that. Hahahaha

Last edited:
Budden let his old n**** senses take over when discussing Uzis album. That's the first time where it felt like he was old and disconnected.

Uzi's music is trash. It's funny to hear Ak make these excuses like his music is for the kids when Uzi is 24. So when he gets to 25 or 26 is he gonna be done with rap? It's probably people over 25 that like Uzi's music, and it's people that don't. Age has nothing to do with your music being bad.

:rofl: :smh: @ ‘Blacc Chyna might have something.’

Son flips on all his opinions on people.:rofl:

That's random as ****. :lol: He ghostwritten for Blac Chyna.

that Pharrell cut is nice on uzis album

overall his songs on this album are moreso chants than songs

:This young ***** old ***** battle between y'all seems never ending. :lol:

Don't even know if I'm considered a young ***** per se. I'm 24. I usually don't even come at dudes who are older with the you's a old n**** line, but Joe was sounding out of touch when talking bout Uzi. You could tell he never listened to his music. And that's cool. But he should flat out say it instead of hopping on his bandwagon because XoTourLife was huge

What is there exactly to understand about Uzi?

It's good music and it's bad music.

You're sounding like Ak with the out of touch thing and it's a vibe. So because other people like it, that means everyone is supposed to like it? This era is a bunch of sheep who just try to fit in and be like everyone else.

Pretty sure folks said the same about yours as well.

Yep, and the failures of my generation resulted in the younger generation. I've always said that.

Back
Top Bottom