Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I aint say that i was quoting slim.. snoop had an album named sold not be told on no limit..i know u aint callin me out u on one

I aint say that i was quoting slim.. snoop had an album named sold not be told on no limit..i know u aint callin me out u on one
then what are u talking about sayin
i said souja slim was lame???
also yes snoop did have an album by the same name
but he aint make that phrase up either

In an ideal world, yeah the parents are the role models, and kids shouldn't look to rappers for role models and stuff.

But that's not how the real world works. Go to a high school right now and you'll see literally the faces that make up rap music. In essence, kids want to be cool, and that's always been the case and nothing is cooler than Hip-Hop right now.

In an ideal world, yeah the parents are the role models, and kids shouldn't look to rappers for role models and stuff.

But that's not how the real world works. Go to a high school right now and you'll see literally the faces that make up rap music. In essence, kids want to be cool, and that's always been the case and nothing is cooler than Hip-Hop right now.

My high school operated nothing like this

Cruddy blocks. Damn war zone out here :smh:. RIP to one of the nicest out the city. Shorty was on his way. They been gunnin for YBS. Damn haters man :smh: smh

Damn! it seemed like shorty was lowkey, staying out the way :smh: ....RIP to yo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom