Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A4F7D259-EEF5-49E6-85A5-763DBB6B330D.jpeg

na he wilding now

where you find a hoodie toga at? wtf

I watched all 12 minutes of that Cardi vid knowing her **** weren’t gonna bust out her top, yet I still hoped they did as every minute passed

One day we gonna talk about Non album Cole really really being better than A lot of people. IDK how this dude doesn't have THAT project yet

THAT project was Friday Night Lights, and if he would quit the bull**** and rhyme like he does on those features he would have another one at least. Also Jeezy trolled us with that song. Feel like at this point both Cole/Kendrick know how much attention a song with them going back and forth would get so they refuse to put one out aside from the record with Krit

THAT project was Friday Night Lights, and if he would quit the bull**** and rhyme like he does on those features he would have another one at least. Also Jeezy trolled us with that song. Feel like at this point both Cole/Kendrick know how much attention a song with them going back and forth would get so they refuse to put one out aside from the record with Krit

Could he give us one of those tho? it's not like the last two albums have been filled with a bunch of radio records. He seems to have full control & still dropping albums w/o the ability of these songs

Could he give us one of those tho? it's not like the last two albums have been filled with a bunch of radio records. He seems to have full control & still dropping albums w/o the ability of these songs
Absolutely, the features prove it, I thought he was on that path after FHD and those 2 joints he dropped before 4YEO. I was very disappointed when the album sounded nothing like those 2 songs then this last album was a total departure. He'll probably never give us that because his last 2 albums were so successful and thats fine because people seem to like them. He just wont be at the top of my priority as far as projects are concerned

Wale verse on dat logic ys4 was stupid flames..son said Had the Penny Foams, remember those was copper
Had so many homies talkin' 'bout, "How you got those?"
I'm Phil Knight in real life, I'm real Nike
It's flight club in my house, they not like me..

Cole's not having that classic album yet is all about production for me... it says a lot that a lot of his best tracks are on mixtapes/loosies

Back
Top Bottom