Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A4F7D259-EEF5-49E6-85A5-763DBB6B330D.jpeg

Post-Puff Budden.

The "change" is real.

What is pitchfork trying to accomplish by holding the tape? Either release it or keep it pushing, not like they can get sued

In the realm of street rap, who has taken the mantle in the line of the TI, Gucci, and Jeezys of the game.

I wonder if Joe is going to rant and rave again about people disparaging his name after he's dead :rolleyes

He's going to probably still defend it by saying these are old clips & it's DISGUSTING & UNFATHOMABLE that pitchfork would dare drop this after his death (to be fair this is some Ho **** on their part)

Not to many of these negros are convincing as “street” dudes, IMO. The streets as a whole, have changed so, if course the music will reflect it. But, those are my 4

He's going to probably still defend it by saying these are old clips & it's DISGUSTING & UNFATHOMABLE that pitchfork would dare drop this after his death (to be fair this is some Ho **** on their part)

“Ho’ ****” has become acceptable nowadays so, this is what it’s come to. Y’all already know this. I consider stuff like trolling as “ho ****” but a lot of people give it passes

The slander doesn’t stop, even in death. We all leave some sort of “carbon” footprint out here...

“Ho’ ****” has become acceptable nowadays so, this is what it’s come to. Y’all already know this.

The slander doesn’t stop, even in death. We all leave some sort of “carbon” footprint out here...

Although i think Pitchfork is ****ed up for doing this, i also gotta say that i'm not with that whole "once your dead all is forgiven" BS Joe was kicking either. I just prefer people keep it 100, if dude did foul things while alive people have every right to discuss those things after death, the same way they would prior.

Back
Top Bottom