Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Future, Youngboy, Lil Baby, Gates (I guess :rolleyes). Then you got Dolph and Moneybagg.

I see Future because I wouldn't group him with the newer dudes. But in comparison to the Gucci's and Jeezy's, feels like the content changed a bit. ******* ain't on kingpin status anymore :lol:

I see Future because I wouldn't group him with the newer dudes. But in comparison to the Gucci's and Jeezy's, feels like the content changed a bit. ******* ain't on kingpin status anymore :lol:

Gucci was never on no kingpin **** for real though. Always the cruddy, neighborhood dope boy/robber type vibe. Jeezy was the guy who moves with the big dogs type vibe.

Gates and Future are starting to move up in that next group. Both of 'em have made impacts and got a few son's out here.

I might be in the minority , but I like payroll Giovanni in the same way I like jeezy in his first few years. But as far as Gucci , tip and the rest , def 21 savage , lil baby , dolph , and Marlo .
Payroll is the closest to Jeezy content wise. Mature hustler talk.

Yeah. Payroll is just one them cats you can’t hate on. Confident, “what’s understood and gotta be said” type cats

For anyone interested, Tracy T, Trina, Gunplay, Roc Marciano/DJ Muggs, Lil Reese, Fat Trel, and Soulja Boy all released new stuff in the past 2 week or so.

Yeah. Payroll is just one them cats you can’t hate on. Confident, “what’s understood and gotta be said” type cats

You can tell dude puts real effort into everything he does. All videos look great. The Day In The Life short film is some hood **** but it looks real clean. Jerry productions, who does all his videos is real good.

I agree with everything except Dolph and 21 so, I can’t rep you. Take this quote, though as kudos

I feel you , it took time for those specific 2 to get constant spins by me . I didn’t start with dolph till gelato and 21 till savage mood even though my lil bro was blasting the slaughter tape a year prior .

Back
Top Bottom