Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Was tired while listening yesterday night so II relistened to the Meek project while driving to get my check. Have to take back my previous criticism. Aside from Almost Slipped, WTS and the Ella Mai track, this **** is hard. Top 10 album of the year definitely so far.

Last edited:
Kanye my favorite rapper . He was good on the album, but you can’t keep up with jay for 16 tracks and you just named 1/16 songs lol

Was l spose to name all the tracks? He did his thing on the whole album. It wasnt like Hov brought his A game on the project so he didn't blow him out of the water.

word i never really knew much about homie aside from the andre song and a few others im finna go fw his library. preciated

Fasho, he was never that big on the mainstream scene so a lot of people never got into his stuff, more of a underground legend/your favorite- rappers-rapper

If you **** with that old Dom K, Spitta etc “smooth” sound def check him out. He kinda pioneered a portion of that world as well and they’ve all paid homage over the years

If y’all want a Future album, just hope he gets bombarded by groupies and hoochies, Antonio cromartie/shawn kemp his lil soldiers into multiple new wombs, voila.

Done deal

I don't think it'll ever happen.. but I really want a Ross x Hov tape.

They work really well together. There's a weird chemistry there, 2 different eras and levels but it works.

FWMYKIGI and Devil Is A Lie :nthat:
why so ross can outrap him AGAIN
THEN get nas on a record and make shawn corey carter look foolish
cause we all know he shows out on a ross record

Back
Top Bottom