Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

4:44 predates Kendrick Lamar?

next time read slowly.

goofy ***

Maybe you need to think before you try and type.

You mentioning Kendrick didn't even make sense. What did Kendrick teach him?

What Jay has been preaching is similar to what he's been saying and living his whole career.

Benny definitely the best in that Griselda camp. Only thing them other dudes had on him was better production. Benny a monster at this rap ****.

Maybe you need to think before you try and type. You mentioning Kendrick didn't even make sense. What did Kendrick teach him? What Jay has been preaching is similar to what he's been saying and living his whole career.

For real. Jay been talking like this his whole career. 444 was just the first time he did it for a whole album w/o any singles.

These dusty boom bap drums taking me back

8CE8D3BB-419B-4636-9195-E5972965B61F.png

Maybe you need to think before you try and type.

You mentioning Kendrick didn't even make sense. What did Kendrick teach him?

What Jay has been preaching is similar to what he's been saying and living his whole career.

Clever :rolleyes

It didn't make sense TO YOU, so maybe you could've saved us both this pointless back and forth and never responded to something you didn't even understand in the first place.

That last line is absolute bull**** btw.

They say Gucci's a criminal
Flood my timepiece with emeralds (Burr)
Not conserve' or no liberal
Donate Rollies for Christmas (Huh)
Heard I shop at Bar Harbor
I spent reckless on denim (Wow)
She so fine, got her addy
**cked, told my folks where to send her (Well damn)
New 'Rari, half an M
See the horse, know the emblem
It's Big Guwop, it's him
Always us over them (**** 'em)
****** say they gon' do this and that
Then duck when I see 'em (Huh)
Don't compare me to Slim
I could never be him (No)
Copped so many new baguettes
That I'm gettin' sick of myself (Bling)
Big bully, crushed my peers
So now I pick on myself (Huh)
Highly decorated soldier, I got hits on my belt
Big diamond choker chokin' on me, man like Conor McGregor (It's Gucci)

Travis put on a hell of a show last night man. Sicko mode probably top 3 live songs I seen.

****** in Paris
Sicko Mode
Know Yourself

The intro was amazing when it dropped but now it is just the most overplayed rap song . I’m so damn tired of that song lol

DJs need to have an agreement to not play that **** for a while so it will feel like something a few years from now

Name the albums

Flygod by Westside Gunn put me on to them
The entire Hitler Wears Hermes series by him is great, he dropped a new installment recently.
Supreme Blientele by him came out this year too and was fantastic. He has a 2 track project with DOOM called Westside Doom that is great too.
Flygod is good all the time is a good one too
Conway is his half brother, a lot better lyrically but they serve different purposes. Check out GOAT, Reject 2, Everybody is FOOD, Blakk Tape, More Steroids, Death By Misadventure and Reject on steroids by him.
The two of them have joint projects: Griselda ghost and hall & Nash
There's a crew EP called Dont Get Scared Now that is flames.
Benny has an older tape called My First Brick that's pretty good and a tape with 38 Spesh called Stabbed and Shot
I forgot the name of El Caminos tape that dropped this year but I really enjoyed it

You can literally put every song from the projects I named on a playlist and hit shuffle and never hit skip

Flygod by Westside Gunn put me on to them
The entire Hitler Wears Hermes series by him is great, he dropped a new installment recently.
Supreme Blientele by him came out this year too and was fantastic. He has a 2 track project with DOOM called Westside Doom that is great too.
Flygod is good all the time is a good one too
Conway is his half brother, a lot better lyrically but they serve different purposes. Check out GOAT, Reject 2, Everybody is FOOD, Blakk Tape, More Steroids, Death By Misadventure and Reject on steroids by him.
The two of them have joint projects: Griselda ghost and hall & Nash
There's a crew EP called Dont Get Scared Now that is flames.
Benny has an older tape called My First Brick that's pretty good and a tape with 38 Spesh called Stabbed and Shot
I forgot the name of El Caminos tape that dropped this year but I really enjoyed it

You can literally put every song from the projects I named on a playlist and hit shuffle and never hit skip
A Friend of Ours from Benny is also excellent, but I endorse everything posted in the quote

Back
Top Bottom