Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

*****s still front on Drake but we never seen an impact or run like his

It all comes down to preference but Cole/KDot/Drake still the big 3, for at least the next 10 years

did Wayne/Kanye/TIP/Jay have ten years left in 2008

37289508-7205-4FCF-A1C2-877AEF89A638.jpeg

boom boom pow

FDEE38C8-D93F-4361-BF36-A2DEDFD9AD8F.gif
The intro was amazing when it dropped but now it is just the most overplayed rap song . I’m so damn tired of that song lol

DJs need to have an agreement to not play that **** for a while so it will feel like something a few years from now
I swear swag surfing, intro and preach bring us together as black people in the club.

You guys think the 2 Milli cat is gonna be successful in his attempt to sue the studio that made the Fortnight game?

There’s always going to be new guys to come around and become the new big thing but I do think drake , Kendrick and Cole will still be huge in rap just less active .

Similar to how jay,Nas,em and ye are.

Side note Lil Wayne is only like 3 years older than Kendrick, Drake and Cole........ that’s crazy man

There’s always going to be new guys to come around and become the new big thing but I do think drake , Kendrick and Cole will still be huge in rap just less active .

Similar to how jay,Nas,em and ye are.

Side note Lil Wayne is only like 3 years older than Kendrick, Drake and Cole........ that’s crazy man

If he wasn't a drug addict, he could've been just as big as Jay

Back
Top Bottom