Acting tough so much we start to feel hard
Live from the city where they pull cards
I got a Glock 40 and a little nine
Ready for the day a ***** pull mine
*****s from the hood is the best actors
Got learn to speak in ways that's unnatural
Just to make it through the job interviews
If my *****s heard me, they'd say "Damn what’s gotten into you?"

it was a bunch of hood ****** posting this in ashy pixelated IG meme form and i was wondering where it was from :lol:

Alright. I just got ask so I don’t keep questioning myself on the weather I’m bugging or not.

You are serious about this blueface ***** or is this another running joke like lil b. :lol:

I **** with it dead *** but all my homies who the same age as me (21-23) feel like he buns :lol:

I **** with **** that's unique...uniqueness is more intriguing that someone tryna bar me up @ this point

i **** with this too :lol:

This question can be asked about a large chunk of new rappers. :lol: The bar is at it's lowest.

That's kinda why I **** with it though.

Everyone tryna do their best Uzi/Thug/Baby/Gunna impressions and here this ***** come outta nowhere on some new post-Suga Free inspired type **** over rachet West Coast beats.

IDK I just **** with it. I feel like rap music more about energy, intent and feeling now that lyricism has pretty much peaked. Like that super wordy **** not impressive over the type of beats that's popping now. It's too much going on. Although I still fw lyrical **** like Earl new joint but even that, it don't rely on lyrics it's like an audio collage.

But for ****** who do still kinda get busy like Meek, he actually saying something and not just relying on rhyming a lot like why we've turned on Eminem.

That's kinda why I **** with it though.

Everyone tryna do their best Uzi/Thug/Baby/Gunna impressions and here this ***** come outta nowhere on some new post-Suga Free inspired type **** over rachet West Coast beats.

IDK I just **** with it. I feel like rap music more about energy, intent and feeling now that lyricism has pretty much peaked. Like that super wordy **** not impressive over the type of beats that's popping now. It's too much going on. Although I still fw lyrical **** like Earl new joint but even that, it don't rely on lyrics it's like an audio collage.

But for *****s who do still kinda get busy like Meek, he actually saying something and not just relying on rhyming a lot like why we've turned on Eminem.
You like Yachty so I'm not surprised. That's no shade, rock with what you like but a lot of these _'s now are flat out garbage at making music.

Y'all gotta stop jumping to "super wordy, lyricism" every time somebody says they don't like some of these dudes. I listen to a gang of **** that's not super lyrical. A lot of rap music is about a feeling and vibe but some of these dudes have little to no talent. Rap has always been about feeling and energy, that's not new.

Back
Top Bottom