Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joe Budden's podcast she said she doesn't write her music.

Even if I never heard that interview, I still wouldn't think she wrote her music. Feel like it's obvious.

then i need to become a ghostwriter because them bars i heard from her were nothing special

I mean that has always been an accusation youve heard with a lot of women MC's especially those with strong personalities

Kim, Foxy, Trina, Nicki etc etc so naturally Cardi gonna get the same thing.

But I mean Kim and Foxy 100% had bars written for them :lol:

That's why I always laugh when Lil Kim acts like she was nice with the bars, like the reference tracks for some of her **** ain't just out in the open right now.

Lauryn Hill > *

Cardi I definitely assume has a writer

Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. Maybe it's me, but to just assume somebody has a ghostrider based off of nothing? That just comes off as hating to me.

That's why I always laugh when Lil Kim acts like she was nice with the bars, like the reference tracks for some of her **** ain't just out in the open right now.

Lauryn Hill > *

Lauryn Hill did too

Lauryn Hill > *

Skrong SN to post ratio :nerd:

Joe Budden's podcast she said she doesn't write her music.

Even if I never heard that interview, I still wouldn't think she wrote her music. Feel like it's obvious.

Finished the pod and there's literally no mention of her saying she doesn't write her music. All that was mentioned was that she had a song with shaggy, and he didn't write his verse:rofl:

I don't think there's been many female mc's that didn't have raps written for them. Lyte and Latifah had ghostwriters.

Maybe Bahamadia or Rah Digga.

I don't think I ever heard anyone writing for Eve

I think Remy does hers, but I still think Pap wrote or helped at least with that Nicki diss.

I still need to know who wrote Kim's Quite Storm verse. Probably the hardest female verse ever.

Finished the pod and there's literally no mention of her saying she doesn't write her music. All that was mentioned was that she had a song with shaggy, and he didn't write his verse:rofl:

Baller stay not having receipts. :lol:

I don't think there's been many female mc's that didn't have raps written for them. Lyte and Latifah had ghostwriters.

Maybe Bahamadia or Rah Digga.

I don't think I ever heard anyone writing for Eve

I think Remy does hers, but I still think Pap wrote or helped at least with that Nicki diss.

Rapsody

I still need to know who wrote Kim's Quite Storm verse. Probably the hardest female verse ever.

Baller stay not having receipts. :lol:

Nah man, I'm pretty sure it's the Joe Budden podcast she said that ****. It could have been another interview, I'm not gonna sit through a two hour Cardi B interview again to find out. She said it herself she didn't write her **** and if you've seen her move and talk enough, you know she can't write a ****in song.

I thought they always said Kim wrote that and Foxy wrote her Bang Bang verse a few times.

Nah man, I'm pretty sure it's the Joe Budden podcast she said that ****. It could have been another interview, I'm not gonna sit through a two hour Cardi B interview again to find out. She said it herself she didn't write her **** and if you've seen her move and talk enough, you know she can't write a ****in song.

I thought they always said Kim wrote that and Foxy wrote her Bang Bang verse a few times.

I sat through the entire podcast and she didn't say it at all.

I’m still catching up on episodes. Russ bodied Nadeska right on set. Ak sipping his drink had me :rofl:

EDIT: This ***** just went at Ak at the end too! :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Oh they got Ray J

tenor.gif

Some times you be off though bruh. Lol You was ready to kill Ray Rice on sunday.

Prodigy wrote in his book that he saw Kim write the verse herself.

That's dope.

Back
Top Bottom