Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Interesting that he wasn’t called out on this earlier.

A lot of the people that aren't necessarily into that type of **** were prolly just like you, glanced at it never really looked into it, kept it moving. The people who it's designed to attract don't see a problem with it and think you're being overly sensitive and "PC" or a SJW if you do :stoneface:

Fantano think he slick tho. He got that email from Fader and made a snarky tweet about how he got a "a spicy Hit Piece" about him coming soon. Few hours later he doubled back on some "yeah I've decided to take that channel down YouTube won't monetize it anyway it's a waste of time". All his dumb *** fans like "why not just leave the ones you did up" :lol: :smh:

son was giving soundtracks to my life 3s and 4s outta 10

it was obvious how he was moving

youtube is severely racist

they demonotize any black person getting views who is stand up but that's for another thread

I wasn't aware of posts where he talked about hanging blacks.

That def changes things. But that Shaq meme seems like something in the vein of Zack Fox or one of those meme pages u see on IG explore. It's lame 13 y/o humor either way but I think there's a racist undertone being added to it because he's white.

That being said, I wasn't aware of anything that had to do with hanging ppl and yeah that would def indicate something deeper than just a lame sense of humor.

son was giving soundtracks to my life 3s and 4s outta 10

it was obvious how he was moving

youtube is severely racist

they demonotize any black person getting views who is stand up but that's for another thread
You should definitely start that thread.:nerd:

You should definitely start that thread.:nerd:

youtube is far from what most see it as

it's real inner circles within it and you have to play nice to keep your vids up and get paid

also most the bigger viewed cats all are signed and have teams behind them and don't even come up with their content

people buy bots and all types of other stuff to spam your vids and get them reported and deleted

other stuff too I'd have to remember, I'm at work at the moment but it may be something I delve into with a thread but for some reason I never really made threads

I wasn't aware of posts where he talked about hanging blacks.

That def changes things. But that Shaq meme seems like something in the vein of Zack Fox or one of those meme pages u see on IG explore. It's lame 13 y/o humor either way but I think there's a racist undertone being added to it because he's white.

That being said, I wasn't aware of anything that had to do with hanging ppl and yeah that would def indicate something deeper than just a lame sense of humor.

Nah I know what you mean it's similar. Thing is some of these memes kinda have racist undertones in their conception cause they aren't even being made and consumed by black people. If you twitter search "***** they eating yo spaghetti" literally all you're gonna see is white dudes and anime avy's.

It's like the Dave Chappelle ****, he started getting uncomfortable and had to look in the mirror when he noticed white ppl laughing a lil too hard at some of his jokes about other races. Kinda what I meant by how race based jokes can intersect with racist ideology in a real way.

Nah I know what you mean it's similar. Thing is some of these memes kinda have racist undertones in their conception cause they aren't even being made and consumed by black people. If you twitter search "***** they eating yo spaghetti" literally all you're gonna see is white dudes and anime avy's.

It's like the Dave Chappelle ****, he started getting uncomfortable and had to look in the mirror when he noticed white ppl laughing a lil too hard at some of his jokes about other races. Kinda what I meant by how race based jokes can intersect with racist ideology in a real way.

For real. You know a white racists FAVORITE stand up routine?.....

Chris Rock said he stopped performing it.

that concept can be applied to so many things in the culture.

med_1470290899_image.jpg

kodakblackcostume1.png

kodakblackcostume6.png

kodakblackcostume5.png

:nthat:

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-24%20at%2012.57.18%20AM.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kodak remind me of chief keef when he first started getting famous. Except kodak worse cuz he a lil arrogant autisic *****. ***** think he smart but he really ******ed. Like really mentally slow

Atleast keef wouldn’t be always running his mouth. This dude stay speaking incoherent babble

I don't get how other black people think it's some diet racism. Like unless they hang a black person from a tree it's "well they're not that bad". Same **** I'm saying in the Cam Newton thread in general.

that concept can be applied to so many things in the culture.

med_1470290899_image.jpg

kodakblackcostume1.png

kodakblackcostume6.png

kodakblackcostume5.png

:nthat:

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-24%20at%2012.57.18%20AM.png

These are the same Justin Bieber types making N jokes.

Aight, show jumped the God damn shark.

Hopeful that he's so far removed from the NBA that he just speaks free. Wonder if they ask about the Smushcalade.

Who was the NTer that told that story about Smush getting at his girl?:lol:

I think the OG post is gone but there are several still around with cliffs :lol:

Guy's girlfriend brags to him about meeting Smush Parker, saying he was super nice, etc. etc.

-Guy goes to stay at his mom's house for the weekend. (He and his girlfriend live together)

-He goes back home to pick up some supplies because he's working on some kind of gift for her (anniversary or birthday.)

-He sees the "Smushcalade" in his driveway, and is immediately shook.

-Walks in on "Smush" smushing his girl.

-She says that she was just looking at his tattoos.

-Guy walks out.

-Guy tells his boys. His boys proceed to use Smush Parker every time they play Live or 2K to further embarrass him.

Did this ***** say they're having Smush Parker on the show on Monday?

:smh:

He was joking :lol:. At least I think he was, just making fun of all the random nonsensical guests they had this week

And I'm late on the Fantano ****, but I only had to look at his face to know I didn't give a single **** what he had to think about any music I ever listened to.

:lol: @ black folks that actually gave his opinions any weight

Back
Top Bottom